Zero44 (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the job
We are a Berlin based company with a mission to provide the maritime industry with digital solutions to reach carbon zero.
As a senior frontend developer, you are someone who can see projects through from beginning to end, coach others, and self-manage. We’re looking for an eager individual who can guide our frontend stack to the next level with technical knowledge, people skills, and real-world experience.
- Storybook (hosted on Chromatic) for our design systems
How we work
- Our weekly sprint planning call is our only regular meeting
- For complex features, write a design doc before coding
- All code goes through code review, reviews are split out evenly across the team
- We use Tuple for pair programming
Technical Skills & Experience
- You’ve built or worked with design systems and large frontend apps, in a codebase optimized for performance; we use Storybook and Chromatic.
- Your frontend code is tested; we use Jest and Cypress
- You are able to successfully refactor existing code and get rid of tech debt without regressions
- You can identify when to abstract code for long term maintenance vs over-engineering
- You are able to handle ambiguity, and can push projects forward even when there is not a clear best path
- You see things through from start to finish
- You can manage yourself but you also work well with others
- A good sense of humor and a great team player
- Fluent English and an excellent communicator
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Senior Frontend Developer? Then we’d love to hear about you!