valantic (501+ Employees, 70% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will work in an agile environment and continuously develop our methodology together with your team
- Together with experts from other departments, you develop user-friendly, high-performance and appealing web interfaces with a focus on e-commerce and marketing (CMS)
- You develop concepts for innovative digital solutions in an interdisciplinary team and implement them successfully.
- You develop frontends based on Spartacus (Angular) or Vue.js.
- You interact with various backend systems such as SAP Commerce and Pimcore.
What distinguishes you
- You bring at least 5 years of experience in front-end development, preferably in the field of e-commerce
- You have ideally completed an education in computer science, mediamatics or design
- You are experienced in component-based development in larger projects and in the realization of mobile-first, adaptive and responsive web design
- You know and apply methods to ensure browser, device and platform compatibility.
- You attach importance to usability, performance and to a future-oriented and maintenance-friendly frontend architecture
- You are familiar with the conception and implementation of current single-page application frameworks
- You have a sound knowledge of German and English
What you can expect
- Professional environment with challenging digital projects for well-known customers and hidden champions
- A passionate, open, and collegial digital business team on which people take responsibility, trust one another, and have a can-do attitude
- Modern work environment with everything that makes your work easier
- Further training opportunities that suit you
- Flexible working hours, attractive benefits and a lot of fun