Candle Labs (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Candle Labs, Inc. is developing software revolving around decentralized products and use-cases, such as Candle – a governance and utility token used primarily within the Candle network – a layer two chain. The aim of the Candle chain is to develop a scaleable, fee-free, and transparent network for developers and more to build applicatons on.
At Candle Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely, and where transparency and accesibility is emphasized. We’re a highly technical, globally distributed group of teams working together toward actualizing that mission. In doing so, we’re excited and proud to be pushing the envelope across the Ethereum, and Multi-Chain stacks.
In joining us, you’ll take part in transforming the way that everyone interacts with blockchain technology – on a global scale. We’re passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology’s potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.Founded in 2022, Candle Labs created and now partakes in the development of Candle: a network comprised of open-source infrastructure, tooling, and cryptocurrency-based incentives that allow for the decentralized creation of safe, regulated, and transparent applications. Candle is a secure, publicly owned and governed, and upgradable standard that’s abstracted away from application-layer developers and enables interoperability between blockchain-based applications.Alongside the core protocol, Candle Labs also builds and maintains a suite of network incentives, business resources, developer tools and end-user products, many of which are in private testing.
- Build user-facing experiences for accessing and interacting with the Candle protocol.
- Work closely with designers, engineers, and other product owners in the Candle ecosystem.
- Be responsible for planning and architecting new and existing systems that tie together the various elements that make up a Web3 app in a clean and modular way.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have extensive experience working with Vue, React or Angular.
- Experience as a core member of a software development team with significant contributions.
- OOP development experience.
- An interest or passion for working on DeFi protocols.
- Have some experience with ethers.js, GraphQL and Solidity, but these are not essential.
The ideal candidate will probably be a mid-level to senior frontend developer that is either of the following:
- A Vue developer with Web3 experience (+++)
- A Vue developer without Web3 experience (++)
- A React or Angular developer with extensive/professional Web3 experience (+)
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
More about this role
- Fully remote, the whole Candle team is remote, there is no office.
- Current frontend team size: 4 (incl. lead)
- Tech stack:
- Vue 3 – Composition API
- Vue-cli / Webpack
- Tailwind CSS
- Competitive salary + token incentives
- Flexible PTO
- At least two on-sites (in-person meetups) per year
- Experience at leading DeFi protocol
- With a remote team all over the world, you can work from wherever you want!
- Wellness & co-working stipends plus phone and internet reimbursements
Candle Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.