Loaded (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world’s biggest content creators in gaming. Our company’s roster attracts global media attention from the world’s leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We’re a no BS, fast-moving, data-informed, and creative company, that seeks people who are interested in joining a team where they can be and bring their complete selves to work. We strive to be authentic in our humanity with each other, relentless in our pursuit of bettering the video game industry, and award-winning in the quality of everything we do for those who’ve put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
Looking for Senior Frontend Engineer…
Our Product team is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who will be responsible for the client-side web development of our data products and tools, and defining and building out a lean mean frontend development process, team, and stack.
Reporting to the VP of Product, the ideal candidate will be very pragmatic, productive, and passionate about the space. You will enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement. You will be responsible for the design and development of the application front-end architecture and components and ensuring stability, security and responsiveness. You will lead and foster streamlined collaboration with a focus on building highly engaging experiences for all.
On any given day you might…
- Build custom frontends and components for our in-house and B2B analytics platforms and tools
- Collaborate with the product and design to scope new features and roadmap – especially being the ears into frontend feasibility, effort, and easy-wins.
- Assisting in efforts to hire and build out our engineering team and process.
- Creating quick-and-easy feature prototypes.
- Researching and making long-lasting architectural and design decisions for company-wide tech offerings.
Ideally, you have…
- A pragmatic and productive development and design philosophy. The products we build at Loaded are served, primarily, to small, close B2B audiences. This should feel empowering to engineers who strive to innovate with insight/value/utility as they can focus less on handling high request volume and pure efficiency.
- A passion and pride for the work you do and the problems that you solve. The ability and desire to identify and ultimately resolve inefficiencies, scalability concerns, antipatterns, etc without needing direct and exhaustive guidance.
- Opinionated but open-minded and established views about development solutions/process/architecture/norms/patterns and the ability to express and defend them in a productive manner.
- Expertise in building scalable solutions in a modern development environment.
- Experience contributing to and designing data-heavy products.
- The ability to work on a very lean and high-impact team. There are no NPCs at Loaded, only main characters.
You earn bonus points if you…
- Have experience building applications and tools in the live streaming/gaming space, extra credit if you are building them in your free time because you enjoy it.
- Have a strong understanding of live streaming content and/or consume it often.
- You have worked in or around marketing/management/gaming and understand the nuances of the industries.
- Are a gamer and can frag-out for our team at our regular company game nights.
- Are a LIRIK sub.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with 4% company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Cell Phone, Internet and Streaming Service coverage
- Team Events, expensable Lunches & Coffee
- Monthly allowance for remote work upgrades
Loaded Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
How to apply
Apply for this position on the Loaded Careers page