SmarterDx (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
## About us
We are a Seed stage health tech company that is using A.I. to improve hospital revenue cycle (thus making healthcare costs lower). The team is small but extremely high functioning and scaled the company to 1M+ in contracted revenue without raising capital. We have since been backed by top investors including Floodgate & Flare Capital and there is enough market demand for us to 10X in the next 18 months (plus enough runway for 2 years).
## The role
We are looking to hire a **Senior Frontend Engineer** to join our small but growing team. As an early employee, you’ll have an opportunity to work with awesome people (like an ex Apache board member!) and your work will influence all aspects of how customers interact with our product.
We are rapidly expanding the functionality of several internal and external-facing web applications based on user feedback and market requirements. We are looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer who can quickly understand our domain and own the frontend-side of our platform, and drive development from the ground up.
## On a typical day, you might…
– Interview customers and stakeholders about the product, including potentially coming up with new features or ways to improve the system
– Develop sophisticated visualization flows related to our A.I. recommendations
– Work on deploys, monitoring, debugging, and overall reliability
– Ship major features, iterate on those features, or build out core infrastructure
– Implement best practices in a growing technical team
## Your qualities
We hire for the slope, not the y-intercept, but you will need to have some experience:
– Ownership mindset. Build and own features from start to finish.
– Entrepreneurial mindset. Previous experience as an early joiner in a technology startup or evidence that you are scrappy. Deal well with ambiguity and understand that there is sometimes a need to hack a feature together.
– Have done hard things.
– Passion for building intuitive and responsive interfaces that work with data.
– 3+ years' experience as a frontend engineer.
– Experience with design, implementation, and testing of complex, secure, and scalable web applications.
– Attention to detail when implementing UI mockups made by our designers
## Our stack
– React & GraphQL
– NextJS & Python
Interested? Contact us at