FIND.Fashion (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hi, we are FIND.Fashion! Our mission is to make online shopping a fun, rewarding activity, instead a chore it nowadays often looks. We provide e-commerce companies with visual search B2B SaaS products. Based on sophisticated AI models, the FIND.Fashion technology lets site visitors communicate the images in their heads to the e-store, to find their favourite items quickly and intuitively. FIND.Fashion is founded by a team formerly behind Fits.me, acquired by world’s largest marketplace Rakuten (Japan).
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team. At FIND.Fashion, we are building a product engineering culture. Our engineers have the curiosity to learn about the product and the business, and the ambition to make great decisions autonomously, besides of course writing great code and being careful stewards to the architecture.
You’re welcome from everywhere on planet Earth, however since most of us work in Europe, the team calls take place during European business hours.
- Analyze, design, and develop software features and enhancements
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Provide solid technical solutions to complex issues whilst helping us deliver the best customer experience and improve our product
- Resolve the challenging technical and application problems of the project
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- 3+ years of experience with frontend libraries/frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience working on serverside with NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented
- Proficient English language knowledge (written and spoken)
- Experience with ElasticSearch and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Docker is a plus
Work from anywhere
️ 28 days paid vacation
$3000 home office setup budget
$500 annual self development budget
Quarterly company meetups in cool locations