Tucows (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Tucows is an Information Technology & Services company.
Are you excited by tech? Does solving cool problems empower you to come into work every day? Do you see your job as more than just a paycheck? Are you a software engineer who loves to standardize through code? If this sounds like you, then this may be the role for you!
The Tucows Platform Solutions team is a new group that’s passionate about providing knowledge and standardized practices around tooling. We implement, educate and enable other groups to utilize tools like Consul, Nomad, Terraform, and Vault as a service, spanning multiple datacenters.
We love working with smart, motivated people, and we love learning from each other!
In this role, you can expect to:
- Help create a great developer experience through great software
- Build tooling for standardizing system integrations
- Collaborate closely with other internal stream-aligned teams
- Collaborate in a remote-first environment
- Contribute back to upstream OSS when appropriate
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- A passion for developer advocacy and for solving complex problems
- Delivered software in an agile manner, via Continuous Delivery
- Built distributed systems with Go, Python or another low-level programming language
- Experience with front-end web design and development (e.g. React, Vue.js, Flask)
- Built or operated a service in a cloud environment (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP, OpenStack)
- Used infrastructure-as-code tooling (e.g. Terraform, Pulumi) to provision cloud resources
- A solid understanding of containerization (e.g. Docker), service discovery and load-balancing
- Container orchestration experience (e.g. Kubernetes, Nomad)
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture, and employee benefits on our site here.