HealthSherpa (51-200 Employees, 139% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are a very profitable and fast-growing healthcare startup — a small and mighty team of 150 helping people find, enroll in and use ACA health coverage. We’ve doubled in each of the past four years and are now the largest ACA enrollment platform after healthcare.gov, having helped over 10 million people enroll in health coverage. We’re a mission-driven team that advocates for and cares deeply about the people we serve.
We are a double bottom-line company: revenues and enrollments in ACA coverage. The ACA brings high-quality, comprehensive, and affordable health coverage within reach for low-income Americans. We exist to make that promise a reality. Your contribution will positively affect hundreds of thousands of people, helping them to navigate the complex and confusing health insurance industry and to access health care when they need it.
We are committed to building a team balanced in representation to best serve the people who use our products. We believe in creating inclusive and equitable spaces, which build trust and respect and foster a sense of belonging. These values are at the core of our culture, and we genuinely believe they will continue to lead our organization to successful outcomes.
About the Role
You will work on growing HealthSherpa’s brand as the enrollment platform of choice for Affordable Care Act agents and a technology partner for insurance carriers. You will work on programs to reach and convert agent users and decision-makers at insurance carriers.
We’re looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help build our growth strategy, test tactics, and improve on campaigns. You will help grow and retain a core audience for HealthSherpa’s business alongside Product, Sales, Account Management, and Support.
You will report to the VP of Marketing. This is a US-based remote-friendly role.
- Lead user acquisition efforts including paid channels (SEM, PPC), email marketing, marketing automation, SEO, etc., to acquire new insurance agents and carriers
- Plan and execute all advertising campaigns on several platforms including campaigns across search engine marketing, display ads, and paid social media
- Explore and test non-ad strategies to acquire customers, including trainings, webinars, conferences, etc.
- Collaborate with internal product and design teams to develop relevant marketing assets
- Develop and execute a testing roadmap spanning creative, audience, and placement types
- Take a hypothesis-driven approach to A/B testing to isolate drivers and always iterate to improve campaign performance
- Track important campaign stats
- Partner with cross-functional teams. You’ll advocate for our customers and be an ambassador of HealthSherpa’s product internally
- 5+ years in marketing, with at least 1 year in growth marketing
- Experience with A/B testing and ad optimization
- Previously run and tested ads on platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Experience doing data analysis in Google Analytics and Hubspot and creating funnels in Mixpanel
- Comfortable working in a remote setting
- Knowledge of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and health insurance agents is a bonus
What We Offer:
- Remote-first company
- Great compensation package with meaningful equity in a high growth, profitable company
- Excellent benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental coverage for you, your spouse and dependents
- Monthly grocery stipend and home internet reimbursement
- 401K w/ a match after a grace period
- Employee assistance program
- Parental leave
- 4 weeks paid vacation in addition to paid holidays
- Home office budget for remote team members
- Disability insurance
We’re building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome and encourage people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the team at HealthSherpa.