Humana (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Administer mainframe security for a Fortune 50 company. Assist in our efforts to modernize and secure our enterprise systems. Apply security best practices, protect customer data from bad actors, and comply with SOC1, SOC2, and SOX audits.
The Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer validates roles and entitlements within the IT systems. Identifies role entitlement inconsistencies and provides resolution. Conducts user recertification reviews, as defined by company policies. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
Must have expert proficiency with RACF administration including user IDs, groups, datasets, resources, and SSL certificates
Should also be familiar with most of the following: ACF2 (IDs, groups, xref, GSO, datasets, resources, certs), DB2, IDMS, JCL, Host-On-Demand macros, Microsoft Office, Service Now, ABEND troubleshooting, process documentation
- A degree related to access management, IT, or information systems or five years’ specific experience in Identity and Access Management
- 5+ years experience with RACF security administration including user IDs, groups, datasets, resources, X.509 certificates, and keyrings.
- Experienced with Complex Data Analysis and evaluation related to IAM or Cyber Security
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Experience with the following:
- ACF2 (IDs, groups, xref, GSO, datasets, resources, certs, keyrings)
- Host-On-Demand macros
- Microsoft Office
- Service Now
- ABEND troubleshooting
- process documentation
Humana Vaccination Statement
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
#LI – EL1
Scheduled Weekly Hours