SINAI Technologies Inc. (51-200 Employees, 238% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SINAI’s mission is to provide organizations with the technology necessary to build deep decarbonization strategies. Our tools engage organizations to automate carbon analysis and reporting for their entire operation, transforming the way they interact with their business, value chain, and the environment.
We look for a diversity of ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with building new solutions from scratch, are comfortable with making tradeoffs to deliver high-value outcomes, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
No prior knowledge of GHG accounting, environmental science, or climate change is required, but we expect you to be a quick and voracious learner.
Come define the category of decarbonization intelligence with us!
About the Role
It takes a lot of care to bring our customers onto our platform in a way that supports their decarbonization goals. You will own scoping, planning, tracking and managing the delivery of new business implementations and expansions. In addition, you will have immediate leadership responsibilities in managing a small implementations team, with a potential path to more senior leadership opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
- Be a main contact between the company and our globalcustomers through implementation planning & tracking, system configuration, onboarding of project leaders, and delivering value
- Coach a small team of Implementation Managers while managing your own set of customer implementations
- Lead team meetings, 1:1s, and feedback sessions
- Translate client business goals and problems into a successful implementation
- Manage and monitor several implementations simultaneously
- Engage with senior-level stakeholders with some of our largest customers
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customer requirements
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with users, analyzing health metrics, running Customer Satisfaction Surveys, and gathering other types of feedback
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the team and provide feedback regarding product and service improvements
- Building repeatable processes for minimizing project toil in the future
Preferred Skills & Experience
NOTE: If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the skills and experience to excel at it, but are concerned you don’t meet 100% of the below criteria,please apply anyway.
- 4 – 6+ years of implementation management or similar experience in a SaaS or software company
- 2+ years experience managing teams preferred
- Experience working with large, complex datasets. Excel proficiency is required, and advanced Excel skills are a plus
- People management skills to work with immediate team and various departments internally as the need arises
- Project management experience preferred
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- A passionate and proactive team-player
- Knowledge in, or ability to learn about climate change and corporate carbon strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Analytical Skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Experience in startup environments a big plus
- TBD based on experience
SINAI is a San Francisco-based technology company focused on transforming the way companies price, analyze, and reduce carbon emissions around the world. We are passionate about technology and the environment, and our mission is to engage companies and governments to include carbon analysis in their entire operations, transforming the way they interact with their own business, their value chain, and the environment.
We look for a diversity of ideas, talent, and exceptional individuals who are experienced with customer-facing positions in SaaS companies, are proactive, take ownership, and enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.