chloédigital (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
chloédigital is the leading tech partner to influencers building content-based businesses, with scale via our membership services.
We are looking for a Senior Influencer Executive to oversee a new division matching our members with tech brands that help them scale and/or work on their business as an entrepreneur.
As small business owners, influencers are always looking for products and services to help growth. Their experience and learnings, as entrepreneurs, give any campaign two-fold strength.
Our 7-year experience working strategically on the growth and sustainability of this community as they build their businesses online puts us in a unique position to create compelling campaigns through strategic storytelling.
The ideal candidate will live and breathe the influencer ecosystem, knows how to craft campaigns across the influencers own site and social keeps up with emerging trends, and is always thinking about new ways to educate, inspire and entertain via innovative content.
The successful candidate will work closely with our strategy team, design team and PR team to deliver innovative content for our clients. If you are a talented and driven person who has prior experience in executing influencer campaigns from high-level campaigns to large scale gifted operations and thrives in a marketing/sales environment this position is for you.
The roles will encompass but not limited to the below;
- Drive revenue for the member/influencers by looking for new, diverse revenue stream opportunities, including branded campaigns and other commercial opportunities inline with division targets.
- Acquire new, fresh influencers to our membership
- Budgeting, forecasting of all revenues and costs/management of P&L/bringing projects in on budgeted cost
- Develop and work with our strategy team to produce original content ideas for our members/influencers owned sites & social platforms
- Daily/weekly reporting into the leadership team on comms, revenue, developments, KPIs.
- Confidently establish a line of communication and a strong relationship with each member/influencer
- Have a strong understanding of the value each member/influencer holds and confidently negotiating fees where appropriate
- Distributing and organising influencer agreements
- Creating and distributing influencer briefs in line with the client’s objectives
Key performance indicators
- Hitting division sales targets
- Excellent end to end project management for clients
- Successful execution of influencer campaigns for our clients
- Managing projects without issue to budgeted costs
- Minimum of 3 years experience within influencer marketing
- Worked in one agency for a minimum of 1 year
- Proven experience in driving sales and reaching targets
- Experience working with creator talent, and ability to understand their individual goals and motivations
- Ability to present data and insights informing recommendations for new members/influencers
- Deep understanding of influencer marketing, branding and content creation, demonstrated through previous successful end-to-end campaign management
- You have relationships with creative agencies and brands
- You have a relationship with tech brands specifically (bonus)
- You live and breathe influencer marketing, staying on top of industry developments
- You are a fantastic negotiator; negotiating large, complex commercial collaborations for influencers excites you
HOW TO APPLY
Please email [email protected] with a relevant cover letter & CV