NaviPartner (51-200 Employees, 27% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Senior Magento 2 Frontend Developer
If you are an Awesome Magento 2 Frontend Developer that stands out from the crowd and wants to make great money working in an awesome company then keep on reading!
Who is NaviPartner
NaviPartner serves clients from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark as the company originates there with a current base in Copenhagen. We are more than 160 employees globally located in more than 7 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia. We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365. https://www.navipartner.com/us/
What you will be doing:
You will contribute in driving our e-commerce product forward. You will work closely with the development leads to design, enhance and maintain the current and future web user interfaces. You will be responsible for translating web designs into code that will produce the visual elements of the web solutions provided by the company.
- Experience with Magento 2 or any other e-commerce platform.
- Experience with RequireJS and KnockoutJS
- Good understanding of Magento 2 front-end concepts.
- Passion for web technologies and trends.
- Self-discipline in delivering tasks in a timely manner with deadlines.
- Ability to deliver stable, high-performance and SEO-adhering front-end code.
- Proficient understanding of web standards including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and/or SASS
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience with responsive web designs.
- Good understanding of e-commerce design constraints.
- Familiarity with source control tools including Git and SVN.
- Methodological approach to troubleshooting.
- Ability to quickly learn and use new tools and technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
‘Nice to have’ skills:
- Basic understanding of any Retail ERP.
Personal and professional requirements:
- Good written and verbal communication skills; fluent English language skills.
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment.
- Well presented, driven and can think on your feet!
One more thing:
We’re looking for a frontend developer that wants to build something great with a group of incredible people. If you enjoy a challenging and innovative work environment, then NaviPartner is the place to be!