Coinbase (501+ Employees, 233% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager to lead the Collaboration Platforms Team within the IT Operations organization. This role will be responsible for establishing and maturing our collaboration platforms and processes within Coinbase. You’ll work cross-functionally with many different organizations to understand current needs and establish programs that continually measure and improve productivity and user experience across the rapidly growing Coinbase organization.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Lead a team of 3-6 specialists focused on delivering critical productivity programs within Coinbase
- Drive the engagement strategy for productivity, service desk, knowledge management, enterprise search, and compliance automation programs
- Establish scalable programs around self service, customer engagement, and intake that optimize organizational productivity and worker experience
- Partner with an infrastructure team to establish an effective technical program that ensures systems remain reliable and performant as usage expands
- Ensure outstanding service and support experiences with a focus on automation, simplicity, ease of use, and consistency
- Set and ensure team objectives are met through quarterly, internally assigned OKRs
- Establish and maintain relationships with business partners and leadership to raise transparency and nurture collaboration with key business partners
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 5+ years of relevant SaaS industry in customer success, professional services management, consulting or other relevant experience
- Track record of managing sprawling requests and feature sets that depend on effective collaboration of multiple stakeholders
- Deep expertise with the Atlassian product suite including Jira and Confluence
- A consultative mindset and ability to apply industry experience and business analysis best practices to establish complex requirements and propose novel business solutions
- The ability to draw upon experience to optimize innovation and problem solving on a team of business analysts
- Track record of leading innovative teams that leverage technology to solve complex business problems
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and handle multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates effective communication and ability to influence all levels of management and stakeholders
- Strong leadership, relationship building, and influencing skills as required to communicate with Partners to provide feedback and mentor partner resources.
- Ability to run teams as a scrum master, integrating agile and lean principles as appropriate
Nice to haves:
- Hands-on experience managing on-prem Atlassian stacks
- Experience managing enterprise knowledge and search programs
- Experience managing customer support programs
- Experience working directly with product engineering teams
- Familiarity with ITIL 4 concepts
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado is either $188,275 or $223,550* + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
*The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, you will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 (as defined by applicable law). If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.