Allstate Insurance (501+ Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Date Opened: Jun 2, 2022
Location: Remote, Remote, US
Company: Allstate Insurance Company
Avail is a car sharing service to help people get where they want to go–whether that’s to run errands, take an unforgettable road trip, or explore a new city–while helping locals earn cash from their unused cars. We are passionate about making shared transportation safe, simple, and affordable, and redefining what it means to own a car.
We’ve assembled some of the sharpest folks from across industries to compete against the antiquated system of traditional car rental. We put ideas into action and learn along the way in an open, collaborative work environment. As a part of Avail, you’ll make a direct impact and help build a business from the ground up. No matter where you’ve been, we’re always looking for fresh thinking and new perspectives.
The Head of Growth Marketing leads the strategy, planning, and execution of complex organic and owned marketing programs that drive profitable growth and retention. This leader influences marketing plans at a senior leadership and senior business partner level and demonstrates flexibility to develop plans and lead through uncertainty and change. This leader serves as a subject matter expert for the business (including but not limited to marketing efforts that drive acquisition, conversion, and retention), effectively communicates across teams and departments, and directs cross-functional marketing teams and staff/external agency partners.
- Expertise development and implementation of complex marketing programs, including analyzing research/data inputs, developing marketing strategy plans, and determining and allocating resources required. Oversee all elements through completion, measurement and post program analysis.
- Provide direction for the planning and implementation of conversion and retention marketing, offering solutions and recommendations to marketing leadership and business partners through formal and informal communication that is persuasive, thoughtful, and collaborative.
- Lead a team of results-driven marketers to execute a multi-channel marketing strategy and drive key business metrics (user acquisition, CAC, conversion, retention, organic traffic, etc). Integrate across marketing teams and other departments, collaborating closely with internal partners and external agencies to deliver value-driven campaigns and best-in-class website experience that aligns to the user’s journey.
- Develop the standards and best practices for organic and owned campaign experimentation, operations, and data reporting. Analyze full-funnel data to determine investment decisions and define the appropriate mix of marketing channels.
- Achieve results by creating a high-performance environment; manage, develop and direct staff, interns and marketing/advertising agency partners. Extract key business insights to optimize programs and regularly report out to leadership on performance against goal KPIs.
This position is a permanent remote home-based worker. Your home office does not need to be near an Allstate office, but it does need to be in the United States. This position is eligible for a monthly connectivity reimbursement to offset the costs of internet and phone expenses.
Education and Experience:
- 10 or more years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced ability to translate business objectives into action plans.
- Advanced presentation development and delivery skills.
- Advanced relationship, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Advanced strategic and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Compensation offered for this role is $145,000.00-$165,000.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
That’s the day to day, here’s the bigger picture.
Avail was founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2018. But you’ll be working for (and at) Avail. Our work environment blends the ingenuity and flexibility of a startup with the scale and strengths of a Fortune 100 company. Perks include a generous PTO policy, flexible working options, and a focus on leadership, wellness, and culture. We also offer 401k, health insurance, and other employment benefits for your future.
See a job you love? We encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t a perfect match.
We generally do not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.