Edwards Lifesciences (501+ Employees, 19% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
When you are a part of the Edwards Lifesciences team, you’ll do important work, like helping to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. For us, helping patients is not a slogan – it’s our life’s work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life. Your work will have real-world impact.
The Senior Program Manager plays a critical role in supporting the Global IT organization in delivering products and technology to help us reach out full potential. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the ultimate success of large-to-enterprise-scale project(s) by managing all aspects of the project over the entire life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close), and taking projects from original concept through final implementation. Your initial area of ownership will be in the Enterprise Data and Analytics Program leading delivery of Master Data Management capabilities for a specific domain globally.
- Lead the delivery of the Enterprise Data Management -Master Data Management program for the Enterprise Data Office which includes building new Master Data Management capabilities for a data domain (e.g. customer, patient, associate, etc.) globally using Informatica MDM and cloud-based integration tools.
- Drive program from a given vision and strategy to quantifiable business impact
- Develop delivery plans for the program that deliver value incrementally while managing program change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, cost, and contracts
- Source, onboard, and manage resources and vendors required to complete delivery and achieve the business outcomes
- Manage complex teams through efficient routines and repeatable effective option evaluation and decision-making
- Manage large scale to enterprise-wide projects including budgeting, resource planning, vendor management, functional governance (steering committee), while driving delivery to achieve business outcomes
- Facilitate the creation and approval of business cases within the program, and coordinate the sharing and prioritization of resources among projects
- Execute program plans (quality, risk, communication, staffing, etc.) and communicate program status and data to maintain accurate and current program information for the use of stakeholders
- Obtain approval for the program and actively manages program benefits and issues in partnership with IT business partner
- Establish and maintain program stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communications, both internal and external to the organization
- Own one or more Project Management Office (PMO) continuous improvement activities to mature the practice
- Identify and evaluate process improvement and/or course correction/course alignment opportunities
- Manage project closure activities, including gathering lessons learned and driving changes to future for continuous improvement
- Serve as a project and program management subject matter expert, including guiding and mentoring project managers sourcing and directing contract resources tied to projects within the program; and develops expertise in a business process, professional discipline, market or product activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology or business
- Eight years’ experience in PM, with hands-on experience managing projects of increasing complexity with quantifiable business metrics and impact
- Experience with formal project management processes, techniques, and methodologies
- Proven experience with projects and programs related to Data Management like Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Privacy, and Data Integration
- Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management and executive stakeholders
- Experience with large, global, multi-year projects and programs
- Proven track record of identifying and leading continuous improvement efforts for a PMO
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and Agile certifications
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience with agile methodology
- Experience within a regulated environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Ability to proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Strong understanding and work experience with project budgets and financial management
- Ability to manage vendors and project stakeholders
- Ability to lead others amid ambiguity
For Colorado Residents Only:
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance, we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and a wide variety of benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families.
The base pay range for this position is $145,000 to $169,000.
Additional information can be found through the link below:
E dwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a valid religious or medical exemption from being vaccinated.