Apollo GraphQL (201-500 Employees, 356% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for a creative and energetic senior manager of demand generation, with a “can-do” and team-player attitude. The ideal candidate has a track record of executing innovative marketing programs and campaigns that drive results and achieve ambitious revenue goals. You will work in close alignment with the broader Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Developer Experience teams.
What you'll do
- Drive creation, launch, and continuous optimization of integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of online and offline channels to create and capture demand among our target audience
- Build a world-class ABM program from the ground up, targeting key Enterprise accounts. Partner with SDRs and AEs to engage, nurture and win the accounts
- Partner with key stakeholders from sales, engineering, design, and product marketing to bring campaigns to life and create opportunities among our target accounts
- Manage dedicated budget and metrics for integrated campaigns
- Develop strategies for testing, optimizing, and scaling the successful programs
- Partner closely with Marketing and Sales Operations to effectively measure the buyer’s journey, and the impact of campaigns on revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or other related fields
- 5+ years experience running campaigns in high-growth B2B/SaaS companies. Bonus points for working with a developer audience.
- Proven experience launching, executing, and optimizing creative marketing programs that drive revenue, as well as a consistent track record of delivering on the pipeline, revenue, and ROI targets
- Experience executing impactful, innovative campaigns targeted at a variety of personas – from developers to champions, and technology executives
- Curiosity about the customer buyer’s journey: key drivers, what drives awareness, conversion, and how marketing can accelerate pipeline efforts across each step of the funnel
- Advanced knowledge of marketing acquisition channels: email, SEO, SEM, owned and paid social media, direct mail, webinars, content syndication
- Comfortable with key mar-tech stack: Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc..
- Experience building strong rapport and partnership with SDRs, Sales Ops, AEs, and Sales leadership
- Excellent communicator; can compellingly present and debate recommendations with key stakeholders and partners
- Creative, positive, “can-do” attitude
This position can be done from anywhere in the United States.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.