Inscopix (51-200 Employees, 30% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Senior Manager, Product Marketing and Go-To Market Strategy
Inscopix, a neurotechnology company, recently developed a new SaaS product that will greatly enable the pharmaceutical industry, academic centers, and brain research initiatives to use their data to make new discoveries in brain health. Data management and data analysis in the life sciences industry is an unsolved problem. Within one company there are often different groups conducting research and without ways to effectively correlate the data and uncover new discoveries. Our SaaS platform solves that problem, and you will be the one to share this exciting message with our customers and launch the success of our new product! As our firstxa0Senior Manager, Product Marketing and Go-To Market Strategyxa0you will lead our Go-To-Market efforts and collaborate with our engineering and product teams to identify and capitalize on market opportunities..xa0 If you have an interest in empowering discoveries in brain health, enjoy developing a consultative relationship with customers and know how to market a Saas product, this could be the right role for you!
Here is more detail about what you’ll be doing:
Business Planning and Strategy
- Develop product roadmap and marketing strategies for SaaS products to drive growth within the life sciences market
- Assess market needs, opportunities, and competitive landscape
- Present customer and industry insights to the leadership team to facilitate conversations around product roadmap and opportunities
Product Lifecycle Management
- Gather market intelligence, Voice of Customer, and work closely with development teams to implement learnings into software product requirements.
- Collaborate with our Director of Data Product and Analytics on decisions for product features, optimal Saas product configurations, and product introductions through a Product Development Process.
- Define go-to-market strategy including market sizing, customer segmentation, competitive analysis, feature definition, pricing, and deal pipeline.
- Create and execute on commercial launch plans for new products, including development of key messaging and positioning for the neuroscience and life sciences markets.
- Develop strategic, integrated marketing plans, including customer segmentation, staging and execution of marketing programs.
- Conduct sales training and ensure alignment of marketing plans throughout the commercial organization and be the product champion.
- Bachelor’s degree. Additional degrees in business or life sciences are a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing, business development, corporate strategy, or product development role in an enterprise SaaS product (Minimum of 7+ years of work experience)
- Experience with a start-up or growing product is highly desirable. While someone with a life science background might make the ramp up period faster, we’ll also consider anyone that has experience with a product that has data insights or AI has a main feature or selling point of the product.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and uses a consultative approach with customers and colleagues.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to present to others in a way that builds trust and positive relationships.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional written skills including experience creating content for customers (presentations, emails, campaigns and/or other related relevant material).
- Available for up to 25% business travel
- It’s preferred that this role is based in the Bay Area; however, we’ll consider candidates outside the Bay Area if they are located somewhere that has a strong pharmaceutical/life science market presence.
Inscopix is a neurotechnology company developing a platform and full stack for real-time brain mapping.xa0 Our vision at Inscopix is to drive new treatments to dramatically improve the health and well-being of people suffering from debilitating brain and nervous system disorders.xa0 Inscopix’s flagship products, nVista™ and nVoke™ systems, have been deployed in over 400 research institutions across the world resulting in over 100 top-tier scientific publications and empowering breakthroughs in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, psychiatric disorders, chronic pain, and addiction.xa0 Based in Palo Alto, the Inscopix team brings together deep domain expertise in neuroscience, engineering, and data science.xa0 Advised and backed by industry luminaries and investors, Inscopix has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and by Deloitte as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies.
Inscopix is an equal opportunity employer.
Inscopix welcomes and values diversity. Since our technology impact people of different backgrounds, thoughts and beliefs, we feel it’s critical to employ people that reflect the diversity of people our technology is set out to help.xa0 Employment decisions at Inscopix are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity and/or expression, ethnic or national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, marital or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical or genetic history or any other protected status. Inscopix is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.