We are searching for a Product Marketing Manager!
First, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX is at the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology by providing enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. With 63% of data breaches being linked to a third party, CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics to efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems. Built on the market’s first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process.
What does a Product Marketing Manager do at CyberGRX?
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our solution is brought to market in a clear, differentiated, consistent and compelling manner to drive demand and increase member engagement. This includes everything from refining our product positioning statement and messaging, product collateral, and analyst presentations as well as supporting pricing, naming, sales enablement, and competitive audits. This role will be a major contributor to the success of the Marketing, Product and Member Facing teams. Your day to day will consist of collaborating with the product and sales teams as well as your marketing colleagues to ensure we are bringing the right product messages to market to educate the industry, convert prospects, and engage members.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You’ll contribute to the development and execution of GTM strategies to support the product and serve as an internal and external subject matter expert on our solution.
- You’ll own our product messaging and ensure it is being regularly updated and is consistently articulated across the organization and externally.
- You’ll contribute to the evolution of our personas to ensure our messaging is well aligned to appropriate needs, while clearly differentiating from our competitors.
- You’ll partner with the Product & Marketing teams to develop product collateral, webinars, and sales enablement materials to support the existing offering as well as new releases.
- You’ll lead all new Product releases and launches, with go-to-market strategies including timelines and tactical execution of marketing materials and enablement of Member Facing teams on the latest messaging and features.
- You will partner with the Product Marketing leader to develop communications around new releases for award submissions, press releases, and event speaking submissions.
- You will support technical product partnerships with messaging, content, and GTM activities.
- You will contribute to our Analyst Relations strategy and support briefings and inquiry sessions with key industry analysts.
- You will track, measure, and report on your activities.
What you bring to the table:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a Mid to Senior level Product Marketing role in a cybersecurity company or Saas start-up.
- You are comfortable wearing both “execution” and “strategic” hats, along with managing multiple projects at once.
- You are skilled at distilling technical features into a benefit-driven narrative.
- You have a proven track record of creating GTM strategies to support new product and feature releases.
- You are results and metrics driven and know how to track, measure, and adjust activities to ensure revenue generation and pipeline building.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills which translate into well written product content, strategies, and presentations
- You are excited to work with a high performing Marketing team and to shape the future of Cybersecurity at an amazing technology start-up.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- Open Time Off policy – Take the time you need when you need it.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $115K – $135K
Annual Bonus Potential: 10% of salary
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
*CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.