Weedmaps (501+ Employees, 5% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Weedmaps is the world's first marijuana technology and media brand.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you will play a key role within the organization by using a data-driven approach to make strategic recommendations and drive understanding of our fast-growing business. You will be a key member of the team that the Marketing department looks to for insights and strategic direction on user acquisition and retention across the Weedmaps ecosystem. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing all aspects of marketing performance that drive user acquisition and retention with Weedmaps and making recommendations based on data driven insights.
You are someone who is a self-starter, independent thinker, and deeply analytical. You are detailed-oriented and capable of working in a structured manner to thrive in ambiguity. You have a tendency to roll up your sleeves, slice and dice massive sets of information, and build solutions to problems that have not been taken on yet. Understanding how to improve user acquisition and retention through data is second nature to you.
The impact you’ll make:
- Analyze user acquisition costs across digital and OOH campaigns
- Develop automated campaign reports and dashboards highlighting key success metrics
- Supporting the product and marketing team with Ad-hoc analysis and SQL queries
- Working closely with the campaign and product managers to define A/B testing opportunities and assign tracking
- Define and perform user cohort analysis across different personas and markets
- Develop and build forecasting models to project marketing spend and user acquisition
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers, incorporate qualitative insights, and understand how we acquire and retain users
- Analyze CRM marketing performance and make recommendations to improve user engagement
What you’ve accomplished:
- Minimum 2 years experience analyzing data and driving actionable results
- Fluent in SQL or any other database querying language
- Experience with GA, Amplitude and/or Qualtrix
- Analytical thinker and structured problem solver
- Strong background researching and manipulating complex and large data sets
- Experience with data visualization tools (Chartio, Tableau, etc)
- Familiarity with tracking pixels, cookies, geo fencing
- Prior startup or tech world experience is a big plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, MIS, or related field of study
- 100% paid employee monthly Medical, Dental and Vision premiums AND 80% paid dependent monthly premiums
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- Company-paid $50,000 in Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pet Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- During current work-from-home:
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- 11 company-paid holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided while working in the office
- Snack boxes sent straight to your door during work-from-home
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- Quarterly all-hands meetings
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Founded in 2008, Weedmaps is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry. Our suite of cloud-based software and data solutions includes point of sale, logistics and ordering solutions that enable customers to scale their businesses while complying with the complex and disparate regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. In addition, our platform provides consumers with information regarding cannabis products across web and mobile platforms, including listing local retailers and brands, facilitating product discovery and allowing consumers to educate themselves on cannabis and its history, uses and legal status. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Weedmaps employs more than 400 professionals around the world, with offices including Barcelona, Denver, and Toronto.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps family!