Automox (51-200 Employees, 226% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Automox is an information technology company that keeps its users continuously connected to all local, cloud-hosted, and remote endpoints.
Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
The Automox digital marketing team is at the forefront of creating, designing, and building an industry-leading digital business for one of Colorado’s hottest startups. We are up to something extraordinary and are seeking curious problem solvers, revolutionaries, and status-quo challengers to join our team.
As our Integrated Marketing Manager, you will create and execute breakthrough digital campaigns and communications programs that will directly drive our revenue growth. You’ll be in charge of planning, implementing, and managing full-funnel creative campaigns that engage targeted users throughout their buyer journey and convert them into Automox customers. You’ll help define (and even write) copy, content, digital advertising, landing pages, email strategies, and digital experiences working with our in-house designers, developers, product marketing, content strategists, and marketing automation. You’ll also collaborate on overall web marketing, digital analytics, and more.
THE FUN STUFF
Make an immediate impact
Are you a self-starter who uses both sides of your brain to drive online conversions? In this role, you’ll get to drive results using your analytical, creative, and collaboration skills.
Enhance sales lead conversions
We’re counting on you to create customer insights, user personas, buyer journeys, and campaign plans for powerfully distinct and targeted content experiences and promotions.
This role has a lot of responsibility – and possibility! You’ll get to define the digital future of the company by driving all the campaigns and strategies that drive traffic and conversions.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- An expert with keyword strategy, link building, and engaging content, you will create and launch SEO and SEM campaigns, contribute to our PPC efforts, direct our SEO efforts (on-page and off-page), and create weekly reports that showcase our progress.
- 5+ years experience spearheading digital marketing campaigns, preferably in a competitive, high-tech B2B environment. Cybersecurity experience definitely a plus.
- Superior knowledge in social media, content creation, and building audiences through organic experiences.
- Solid copywriting with the proven ability to create digital content for your campaign needs including email, ad, landing pages, and assets.
- Good understanding of digital best practices, conversion metrics, and trends – so you know what rules to follow and which to break.
- Ability to manage, optimize, and report the performance of your campaigns.
- Experience with personalizing digital experiences to enhance your conversions.
- Skills at creating, maintaining, and collaborating on digital marketing and content calendars across all digital marketing channels such as email, social media, blogs, web sites
- Ability to maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle, including ongoing updates to improve campaign effectiveness
- Familiarity with the Google suite and experience using Google Analytics
- Ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans that influence customer acquisition, retention and loyalty.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
Why you are interested in working at Automox
The skills, strengths, and expertise you will contribute to our distributed team
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.