At CIGen we partner with both startups and experienced enterprises to help them achieve their business goals through software solutions.
Our company is driven by the core values that are professionalism, trust, and mutual respect.
We believe that the only way to achieve long-term business success is to build long-term trusted relationships with clients, employees, and partners.
Hence, the quality of our services is crucial.
Our team consists of active and open-minded professionals, who constantly grow and share their knowledge.
We are Microsoft Silver Partner and in the coming months will become a Gold Partner.
Currently, we are looking to add a Senior .NET Full-Stack Software Engineer to our team.
Here is a description of the project:
Our client is a company based in the USA.
Their product is a powerful and complex marketing software platform that blends data, technology, and analytics to drive accelerated results.
Current stage: some systems are under ongoing development, and some are just starting up.
Technology stack: ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Angular, Azure Databricks, Apache Spark
Here’s a bit more of what we expect from you.
* Minimum 4 years of commercial experience with Microsoft.NET/.NET Core Frameworks
* Experienced in ASP.NET Core Web API / REST
* Experienced in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
* Experienced in Angular
* Experienced in oAuth, Token-based security
* Experienced in Microsoft SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL and Entity Framework (EF) Core
* Experienced in using SOLID / DRY / KISS / YAGNI principles
* Knowledgeable in using the design patterns & practices, clean code principles
* Your level of English is Intermediate or higher
Would be a big plus:
* Experienced in Azure Databricks, Apache Spark, Scala
* Experienced in Azure Data Lake, Data warehouse, ETL
Would be a plus:
* Experienced in React and/or Vue
* Experienced in CI/CD based on Azure DevOps / TeamCity / Jenkins
* Knowledgeable in using UML diagrams
* Knowledgeable in Microservices Architecture
* Knowledgeable in Onion Architecture, DDD
* Experienced in Microsoft Azure (VMs, App Services, Azure Storage)
* Your level of English is Upper-Intermediate or higher
* Possibility of fully or partly remote work;
* Flexible working hours to support your work-life balance;
* Transparent and flexible processes;
* Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management;
* Cozy, friendly and fun atmosphere;
* In-house English tutor;
* Paid sick leaves and vacations;
…and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!