TQS Integration (51-200 Employees, 19% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Role: OSIsoft PI Software Engineer
Reporting to: Regional Manager
Status: Full Time, Regular
Location: We are open to remote roles across the United States, or in suitable compatible time zones
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Subject Matter understanding of SCADA, PLC, OPC, Continuous/Batch Historians and DCS Based control systems, including network topology concepts.
- Expert understanding of PI Architecture.
- Expert understanding of operational principals of RtReports and has created templates for customer. Capable of training other Engineers on RT Reports.
- Subject matter expert level of understanding in implementing, configuring and troubleshooting of OSI PI Interfaces including but not limited to OPC DA, PItoPI, RDBMS, UFL, EMDVB and SISBatch and customized interfaces. Has successfully implemented within multiple client projects.
- Subject Matter Expert understanding of how SQL Databases are setup & administered with respect to PI systems, in addition to Oracle installation, query and view structuring.
- Ability to write instructions for installation, configuration and troubleshooting of interfaces in line with TQS standard and OSIsoft recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in consulting with global clients for PI System deployment and development of Integration strategies.
- Performs front-end studies and Deep Dives with global clients, consulting with the clients directly on PI System deployment and integration strategies.
- Comfortable working in a client-facing role and can support and represent TQS in large scale technical sales initiatives and global business site visits.
- Master’s degree in IT, Automation, Science or Engineering, or related discipline. or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 48 months of experience in programming and GxP environment preferred.
- OSIsoft PI System Infrastructure and Installation Accredited preferred but not essential.
- 24 months of experience in Managing staff and smaller projects preferred.