CaptivateIQ (201-500 Employees, 504% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Created by a team with decades of commissions experience, CaptivateIQ is pioneering the new standard in commission management and enabling companies to reclaim the power of incentives.
Calculating commissions is mission-critical. And it’s really, really hard. Each company has a unique commission structure that involves far more calculations and data than a typical salary payroll — and for many, commission is one of the largest expenses on the P&L statement.
When CaptivateIQ was founded in 2017, compensation leaders were tracking and managing sales data using costly legacy software or, in the worst cases, a single spreadsheet. There were no other options but to use opaque, error-prone processes to manage commissions. Our founders knew this could be better. So they created the solution that they’d want to use: CaptivateIQ.
Today, the best teams use CaptivateIQ to strategically manage and maximize the power of incentives. Twenty-eight of the Forbes Cloud 100, including leading brands like Amplitude, Gong, and Hopin, use CaptivateIQ to power their commission programs. We have over $164.6M in funding from ICONIQ, Sequoia, Accel, Workday Ventures, Sapphire, Y Combinator, Amity Ventures, GTMFund, S28 Capital, and other top investors. We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – including revenue, customers, and employees – and we’re searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of commission management.
We’re proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor. Our remote team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, which helps us better serve our customers and each other. People are at the heart of our open and inclusive organization, and we bring transparency, humility, and respect to everything that we do.
About the Role
We are searching for a passionate new team member to join our Partner Solutions team as a Senior Consultant. Our Partner Services team works closely with our partners by providing technical training, advice, and enablement. You’ll develop expertise in our product and professional services best practices and apply those skills to expand the quality and breadth of our partnerships.
The best candidates for this role will love to think through complexity and break it down into explainable pieces. You’ll apply your technical skill combined with your great soft skills to coach and advise counterparts at our partners. This is an impactful role, because your enablement efforts will create positive outcomes for our customers through our partners.
We are building a world-class team of data modelers and incentive specialists that cares deeply about the value that our software brings to our customers. This role is an incredible opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team and to gain deep expertise in our cutting-edge data modeling technology.
- Work closely with our partners as a Subject Matter Expert to enable them to deliver best-in-class services to our customers
- Become an expert in using CaptivateIQ
- Act as a deep technical liaison between our partners and CaptivateIQ
- Assist with training and unblocking new partners through product certification so that they become experts in CaptivateIQ, too
- Consult with, review and advise partners to enable best practice use of our platform
- Expand your understanding of sales commission structures and design best-practice calculation configurations within CaptivateIQ
- Contribute to cross-functional knowledge sharing and process improvements
- 4-7 years work experience, with complex sales compensation plans or data modeling
- Top-notch experience developing and maintaining calculations for large data sets using spreadsheets, databases, or data visualization and modeling tools
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Friendly, obsessively customer-focused and service-oriented
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated experience in an enablement environment: helping others, training and coaching, cross-functional and external collaboration
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent
Notice for Prospective Candidates
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.