Chainlink Labs (201-500 Employees, 690% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a hyper-growth tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
In this People Business Partner role, you will work closely with leadership teams on engagement, talent development, compensation, team effectiveness, and strategic planning initiatives. As a key member of our team, you will directly influence the growth & scaling of our organization. We are looking for someone with deep coaching skills and superb stakeholder management who is seeking a strategic role in a high-growth, incredibly fast-paced company focused on achieving best-in-class employee experience through a culture of continuous improvement.
- Drive the development and retention of world-class talent
- Provide guidance and input on org design, workforce planning, and succession planning for rapidly growing teams
- Increase organizational effectiveness through engagement survey action planning
- Coach and guide leaders on skill & professional development, career pathing and leveling, and change management
- Partner with business leaders to develop a talent strategy and ensure successful execution of our goals
- Champion our strong culture, helping to maintain our competitive advantage
- 7+ years of experience in growth organizations in a related role
- Experience leading Talent Development programs within assigned business units
- Proven track record of success coaching leaders through growth and change
- Keen ability to prioritize and own high-impact projects
- Experience collaborating with various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting, immigration, employee relations, and talent management.
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude. You’re eager to jump in and get things done, but don’t get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- A thoughtful partner who can demonstrate a good balance of emotional intelligence with pragmatic judgment
- Familiarity with blockchains, smart contracts and other decentralized systems
- Experience working in a tech startup, and/or blockchain company
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.