The TIE (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The TIE is the leading provider of information services for digital assets. Their core offering, the Crypto SigDev™ Terminal, is the fastest and most comprehensive workstation for institutional digital asset investors. SigDev brings together real-time news from thousands of primary sources (updates directly from cryptocurrency issuers and exchanges, SEC filings, regulatory rulings, etc.), with sentiment analytics, market, and on-chain data in a powerful and intuitive platform.
The TIE’s clients include the leading traditional and crypto-native hedge funds, OTC desks, market makers, trading venues, banks, sell-side firms, and other institutional market participants.
We’re backed by top-tier investors and retain the capital, customers, and team required to scale. We love crypto and we’re excited about our role in its global proliferation.
The TIE is seeking a creative and motivated Product Designer with strong attention to detail and an eye for clean, attractive user interfaces. You can create data-heavy, yet intuitive interfaces with an understanding of the overall product mission.
You’ll be a key member of the expanding design team, working together closely with engineers, designers, business leadership, partners, and customers in the industry. You will take a leading role in translating wireframes into beautiful mockups for both web and mobile.
What you’ll work on:
- Collaborate closely with designers, product managers, engineers, and stakeholders to deliver high quality product experiences
- Turn business objectives into concepts by creating mood boards, visual design concepts, and mockups of intuitive user experiences
- Distill and visualize complex data sets and attributes into digestible views
- Incorporate pattern-based solutions across web-based platforms (with responsive designs) and native mobile apps
- Define, create, and improve the tools and processes that accelerate workflows for other designers and developers
- Help define, expand, and maintain our existing design system
- Turn mockups into reusable components within a Figma design system
- Prototype and iterate designs to connect and optimize user flows
- Demonstrate proficiency communicating throughout the design process from formulating high-level strategy to executing pixel-perfect mockups
- Exposure to / interest in the cryptocurrency space
- At least 2 years of product design experience
- Portfolio of latest relevant work
- Solid understanding of user-centered design and UX principles
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with component-based design tools such as Figma or Sketch
- Creative idea generator with a problem solving mindset
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Desire to take ownership of tasks and deliverables
- Proficiency in designing for financial and/or data-dense applications
- Employee stock option plan
- Health, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- An exciting work environment
- Strong teamwork-driven culture