Solvers (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a proactive and passionate self-starter with fintech experience, to maintain the high bar for visual and interaction design at Solvers.
As Senior Product Designer, you should understand and be confident to drive all stages of the design process – from mapping out the idea, through research, UX flows, IA, Low fidelity prototyping, user testing and final design output.
You would be responsible for designing core parts of the user interface in your projects, and support the Design Director and Creative Managers in distributing tasks to the other designers in your tribe.
As Senior Product Designer on a project, you would take the lead in internal design feedback sessions, actively helping to grow the team and ensure we’re always delivering industry-best to our clients.
At Solvers, personal growth is important to us. We provide a clear timeline of support and mentorship if you wish to develop in this area to reach the next level and become a Lead Designer and eventually a Design Director.
What you will do as Senior Product Designer
- Design, design, design. It’s what you love most, right!
- Inspire and support the design team to elevate the design output
- Partner closely with the Design Director, Creative Managers, Designers, Researchers and Engineering teams to drive the winning strategy to achieve our mission.
- Participate in design related research and user-testing programmes.
- Contribute to improving and following the design process
- Distribute tasks to other designers to support your project deliverables
- Present work and stand for design decisions in client meetings.
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape a product
- Own components from start to ship to iterate—you know there is no “finish”
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with Partners
You may be a fit if you have/are
- Hungry for the highest standards of design quality and deliverables.
- Flexible to work on a diverse set of tasks in a small team.
- A love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
- Able to prototype experiences, including the ability to gauge the appropriate fidelity for the objective
- A passion about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until it is pixel-perfect
- Uncompromisingly service-minded towards our clients and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the balance between benefiting the project, the Design team, and all of Solvers
We need you to have
- Have 5+ years relevant product design experience at tech or product-driven agencies
- Experience as a product designer for Fintech, eCommerce or SaaS solutions
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Deep knowledge of current and emerging UI patterns
- An expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across design
- Knowledge of web implementation technologies. No coding required, but an ability to converse with developers about implementation details is important
- A strong visual portfolio that showcases your work, provides details of your project roles, and shows examples of component or system designs from inception through delivery
- Master of Figma
Some other facts
- The position is full-time
- We’re fully remote
- Some time-zone flexibility may be needed to intersect with EU and US clients and teams
- Excellent remuneration
- 20 days paid vacation per year
- The working hours are flexible as long as all syncs and comms are in order
- We don’t count hours
- We do thoughtful performance reviews and growth checkpoints
- Company off-sites (when there’s no COVID, floods, or alien attacks)
Solvers is an employer that provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.