CodeControl (11-50 Employees, 3% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are CodeControl and 9am, and we live for the #freelancerevolution. It’s an exciting time to join us and work remotely from anywhere in the world!
With our two brands CodeControl and 9am, we are shaping the future of work. To do this, we help freelancers and businesses collaborate more easily. With CodeControl, we have built a community of the best tech freelancers in Europe. We bring them together with exciting projects for great companies and support them in any way we can.
Our new SaaS product 9am is a platform for all freelancers, offering them better jobs, less admin and a more organized freelancer life with everything in one place. For businesses, 9am is an easy way to manage their freelancer network and talent providers, and centrally organize their legal, compliance, and financial issues when working with freelancers.
As a Senior Product Designer reporting to the Founder/CEO Marc Clemens, you will support both brands, 9am and CodeControl. Your understanding of UX and frontend development will be important to thrive in this role. You’ll have ownership of design projects and help to build and refine our visual identity alongside the product and marketing teams. You will make a big impact as our first in-house designer and help to shape the future of work. We’re looking for someone who is located in or happy to work in time zones between GMT+1 and GMT+7 to ensure that we have at least a few hours of overlapping work time.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of design projects.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding.
- Lead the concepting and redesign the CodeControl website.
- Design new features for 9am together with our product management team.
- Optimize the design framework of 9am (build on top of Ant Design)
- Create site layout/user interfaces for our websites, using Webflow and HubSpot CMS.
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels and create and maintain a database of assets.
- Select and prepare imagery.
- Maintain robust style guides for all our brands.
- Opportunity to build up the design team in the future.
What we’re looking for
- At least 4 years experience as a web designer
- Design experience in a product company
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows
- Extensive experience with Figma
- Experience with Design UI Languages / React UI Libraries like Ant Design
- Ideally have Frontend development basic knowledge (including ReactJS) since you will need to structure files in a certain way in AntDesign
- Ideally previous experience with tools such as Hubspot and Webflow
- An efficient design approach with a willingness to use well-developed themes, libraries, templates, and other tools that can accelerate the design & development process
- Located in or happy to work in time zones between GMT+1 and GMT+7 to ensure that we have at least a few hours of overlapping work time
- Fluent English
What we offer
- 100% remote company (+ office space in Berlin). Work from anywhere.
- Working with a well-rounded international team of experts that share a strong sense of purpose and collaboration to make it happen.
- Vision and values driven team shaping the future of work in the technology industry
- Feedback culture, agile, goal and technology oriented work
- Small and growing company where you can make a big impact
- A company with strong sales growth (+ 100% YoY)
- Flexible hours and unlimited paid holidays
We look forward to your application! Please include your design portfolio and let us know a bit about you, where you are based and what interests you about working with CodeControl and 9am.
We are big fans of diversity. At CodeControl and 9am, everyone is accepted, included, and celebrated, irrespective of their sexual orientation, culture, gender, religion, physical ability, or the absence of any of these!