TUNE (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hello there! I’m Josiah, Director of Product at TUNE, and we’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us navigate the fast-moving digital marketing environment with our TUNE platform. As the primary Product Designer for the TUNE Product, this role will have an immediate impact defining a cohesive and unified experience for the entire TUNE platform.
If you’re the type of person who delights in tackling hard design problems and are excited by the idea of leading our product into its next stage of growth, then you’ll definitely want to read to the end of this post.
At TUNE, we help content creators get paid and become advocates for brands, facilitating millions of dollars of partnership payouts every month and empowering thousands of companies to grow their businesses through partner marketing.
In a digital marketing world where ravenous algorithms demand ever-increasing dollars for eyeballs, we’re building an oasis on personal relationships and trust.
TUNE’s Partner Marketing Platform is our flagship product, and the industry’s most flexible SaaS platform for managing marketing partnerships across mobile and web.
Your Opportunity For Impact
The key responsibility of this role ensures TUNE Product and Engineering Teams are establishing a user experience that is modern, intuitive, and a delight to interact with while maintaining alignment with business goals, market expectations, and system architecture.
As the Senior Product Designer for TUNE, you’ll get to:
- Establish the vision for a modern, intuitive, and cohesive User Experience for TUNE, and develop a plan for iterating towards that vision
- Gain a a deep understanding of our users through continuous user research, interviews, testing, and develop a set of detailed user personas that will inform our product initiatives
- Establish a robust, user-friendly design system that is compatible and accessible across Engineering teams and applications
- Collaborate with Product Managers to storyboard and wireframe product solutions and establish effective user flows when planning new product improvements
- Visualize product improvements utilizing simplified wireframes or polished, well-crafted UI depending on the solution
- Work with Engineering teams to determine feasibility of proposed design solutions
- Collaborate with Engineers to establish a reusable and extensible component library that is compatible across teams and applications
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in Product Design at a B2B SaaS company
- You’re well-acquainted with UX principles and enjoy diving into the details of UI/UX design
- You have a strong portfolio that reflects both problem-solving and technical skills
- You’re comfortable deciphering qualitative and quantitative data to help drive user outcomes
- You aren’t intimidated by big, complex problems and you know how to break them down into actionable next steps that will immediately impact users
- You’re a pro at managing multiple priorities, rarely letting anything slip through the cracks
- You’re just as comfortable explaining your designs to a customer as you are to an engineer, and you know how to tailor the conversation to each
- You have strong design opinions, held loosely, and you enjoy highly collaborative teams
- You’re located in the U.S. or Canada
Bonus Points if:
- You have experience in Affiliate Marketing, AdTech, or MarTech
- You have experience working for a remote-first company
If you value autonomy, collaboration, and personal development, you’ll love working at TUNE!
Our goal is to foster a work environment where employees can directly influence the change they are most passionate about.
To maintain a positive, productive culture, we expect every employee to assume good faith in each other and to approach our work and interactions with our values in mind.
The base salary range for this role is $120k-$140K USD, depending on experience, and includes the following benefits:
· Performance bonuses
· Profit sharing
· Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits · 401(k) retirement fund with matching
· Short- and long-term disability
· Flexible spending account
· Employer-paid life insurance
· Competitive time off, with annual increases
· 9 paid company holidays
· Paid parental leave and option to take additional unpaid
How To Apply
Applications for this role will close on July 22nd, and we’ll review all submissions within two weeks of that close date. Either way, you’ll hear from us!
To get started, include a link to your portfolio and complete the following application, including answers to the questions below. We read every single application, as well as all your answers, and these help us put your experience into context.