Userpilot (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Looking for a high-growth company to join and sky-rocket your career, but at the same time an equitable & fun place to work?
If you want to leave a mark on the tech/SaaS world, we’d love you to become part of the Userpilot Family! Join our diverse remote team of 40+ talented individuals disrupting the Digital Adoption space!
More than just a job
We don’t see what we do as ‘just work’. We’re on a mission to disrupt the Digital Adoption space with a truly innovative product and world-best customer experience.
Userpilot helps teams personalize the product experience at scale. With a fully customizable product experience layer that sits on top of the UI, product teams can quickly create contextual user experiences that trigger for the right person at the right stage of the user journey.
This can help teams optimize for user activation and maximize feature engagement. There is nothing more powerful than engaging users with a feature when it’s actually relevant; something that cannot be done with a static UI that never changes.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for simplicity and experience.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences.
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites.
- Collaborating with the product and marketing teams to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies, and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy.
- Work within a dynamic and responsive environment that brings out the best in you.
- Generous salary and end-of-year performance-based bonus.
- 9-day winter break.