ZEBEDEE (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer who can work to define and elevate our product suite using UX and UI best practices. You’re a self-starter with a strong foundation in product design with a driven mindset for user-centric problem-solving and creating immersive experiences. You’ll be working directly with the VP of Brand, VP of Product, and other product/brand designers on the Product team, as well as the VP of Engineering, CTO, and other stakeholders from the Engineering team. As a Senior Product Designer you will be responsible for flagship products from the ZBD product suite (e.g. ZBD Infuse, ZEBEDEE Developer Dashboard, ZEBEDEE App).
- Defining design and UX requirements, in close collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers.
- Building and leading a team of product designers creating digital products for the entire suite of ZBD services.
- Creating unique visual brand languages for our platforms and services.
- Creating modular and re-usable UI systems for our platforms.
- Designing and test new products and features.
- Working with Developers, Engineers, and Product Managers to identify and solve UX problems based on optimization goals and user feedback.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 6+ years of experience as a UX/UI or Product Designer.
- Portfolio of projects you have worked on as a major or leading role.
- Good communication skills and ability to work autonomously in a remote fashion.
- Experience with the major general/product design tools such as Figma/DX and Creative Suite, as well as prototyping tools such as InVision, Framer.
- Gaming UX/UI experience
- General knowledge of Bitcoin (bonus: Lightning Network)
We power real economies in virtual worlds. With ZEBEDEE, gaming becomes a meaningful economic activity and game devs get a new playground for weaving money into the worlds they create.