Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series A round for $18m, our institutional investors include Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
This role will report directly to the Lead Product Manager and work in collaboration with the CEO. You will represent one of the first Product Managers on the Nacelle Product team and will be instrumental in building the product department along side the CEO.
Product is at the heart of Nacelle; we believe in fast, lean learning and we are forever in a race to find product market fit for new headless commerce features and capabilities. We believe in cross functional squads where product, engineering and design collaborate from the start. We treat our merchants like the royalty they are by first satisfying them, then, with new features and betas, delighting them. The Product Team moves fast by prioritizing the right work, then executing in a sequential fashion. We are obsessed with learning and we hate roadmaps but we love outcomes.
- Own Merchant NPS and ensure our product is of the highest echelon of merchant satisfaction and delight
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle for dashboard and onboarding experience
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle for new features and capabilities
- Own and run new beta deployments, surveys, and customer focus groups
- 4 years of PM experience
- Computer science background
- Venture funded SaaS experience
- Ownership and grit which leads to a natural ability to move projects forward
- Exceptional ability to prioritize
- Experience speaking directly to customers
- eCommerce experience so you can join and onboard quickly
- Exceptional communicator; both written and presenting. Product requires a lot of context and cross department coordination
- Design and UX experience; you will coordinate often with UX/UI
- Detail oriented which ensures that you will not ignore the requirements in “Skills & Qualifications”
- Knack for estimating quantity and timeline so you can deliver new features and functionality in a timely, efficient manner
- A thorough understanding of the lean process to minimize waste
- A knack for finding product market fit quickly to maximize the value of our product and increase engineering and design ROI
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.