Who we are
Zinier’s intelligent field service automation platform helps organizations transform how they coordinate and execute work so they can solve problems faster, fix things before they break, and maintain the infrastructure that we rely on every day. Zinier has created a low-code platform powered by AI-driven insights and intelligent automation to help field service teams work smarter, better, faster, and more efficiently. We help organizations automate routine tasks so the people in the field can focus on putting their expertise to work. Field service organizations around the world use Zinier to connect all their teams and data in one place and supercharge every aspect of their field service operations. Zinier is a global company headquartered in Silicon Valley with leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management.
We are currently expanding our rockstar Product Team — the team responsible for creating the out-of-the-box set of field service products (i.e. Asset Management, Work Order Management, Scheduling & Dispatch) built on top of our industry-leading field service automation platform. As a member of the Product Team, you represent the voice of the customer, own the roadmap and decide how best to deliver outcome-based solutions that solve your customer’s needs and pain-points.
It sounds a bit cliche, but our product team is on a mission to create truly beautiful and easy-to-use solutions. The design and usability of Enterprise products tends to be WAY behind consumer products. Our aim is to close that gap.
- Lead one or more product squads in the product team composed of product designers, UX researchers, engineers and quality analysts.
- Own the roadmap and set feature priorities that take into account business needs, customer pain points and development effort.
- Drive cross-team collaboration and bridge the gap between business, design and engineering.
- Write detailed product specs/requirements that communicate designed solutions to engineering in a clear and concise manner.
- Inspire our design team to deliver excellent solutions that drive business/customer value while keeping technical constraints in mind.
- Work closely with engineering and design to ensure projects are delivered on-time as per specifications.
- Working closely with UX researchers and product designers, conduct user research (discovery sessions), collect feedback and test prototypes with customers and prospects in an effort to truly understand their needs and pain points.
- Identify and instrument the success metrics associated with each feature to track how well we are delivering value to our customers.
- Conduct extensive competitor analysis to understand the product landscape and identify product gaps/opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Management in the Enterprise Software / SaaS / PaaS industry
- While you do not need to be a developer, a strong technical background is required to be able to understand platform and database configurations so that you are able to convey requirements to engineering.
- Experience leading via agile and scrum methodologies.
- Experience managing your team’s schedule to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong communication skills used to build consensus, alignment, and relationships with diplomacy across teams with different goals, functions, and initiatives.
- Highly independent and self-motivated, with a knack for strategic, technical and creative problem-solving.
- Experience with B2B / Enterprise Platforms.
- Experience with Platforms as a Service a plus.
- Good to have: experience in AI and Machine Learning.
- Great to have: experience building products in the field service space (Asset Management, Work Order Management, Scheduling & Dispatch, Inventory Management etc.)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.