Safesite is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team to help define product vision, roadmap, and strategy to improve our safety platform and user engagement. You’ll be an early hire and an integral part of our Product Team, driving your own team while also working on cross-functional initiatives throughout the organization.
The Safesite team is looking for someone to lead the charge on understanding customer research, feedback, UX, data (qualitative & quantitative), and strategy in order to prioritize and execute a product roadmap. We’re looking for someone who loves going deep to understand customers before making decisions and iterating based on key success metrics.
You’ll be working with design and engineering teams to ship well-crafted products, but also work horizontally across customer support, success, and sales teams. This is a fast-paced environment with lots of moving pieces, so you’ll need to be a quick decision-maker, problem-solver, and quickly adapt your style based on the stakeholder group. Safesite has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to aim higher every single day. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a message.
Ability to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes in service of a larger vision.
- Drive product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our safety products
- Work with design and engineering teams to discover, design, validate, and ship well-crafted products and features in a highly iterative delivery approach.
- Define success metrics and prioritize key initiatives
- Make decisions based on qualitative and quantitative data. Foster a data-driven culture that accelerates testing, delivery, and innovation
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry and empathy for the customer
- Relentlessly research and understand customers to prioritize your roadmap and continuously deliver better experiences
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to influence and align on product strategy and to improve user experience
- Deliver clear, thoughtful documentation throughout the product lifecycle which can be easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience
- A proven track record of shipping high-quality products customers love
- Organized and process-driven when it comes to prioritizing needs and tradeoffs
- Passionate about Safesite and the problems we’re solving
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skill
- Excellent product discovery, UX, and research skills
- Ability to enable high-velocity agile teams with an eye for design and detail
- Strategic, analytical thinker with the ability to make data-driven (qual & quant) decisions
- Curious & passionate to seek a deep understanding of our customers as well as competitive and market trends in the industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication to clearly distill requirements, roadmaps, and convey complex points concisely
- You are as comfortable rapidly prototyping (via Figma) features throughout the product discovery, design, and build phase
- You listen well. You build consensus by default but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take the blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- Self-motivated team player, ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight, with an ego-less openness to feedback and exchanging knowledge with others
- Worked with a construction/builder tech company
- Having both start-up and large company experience is a plus
- Experience with Amplitude, SQL, Asana, and Figma a plus
- Industry-leading career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off including paid holidays, personal days, and paid sick leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual learning and development stipend
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.