Ada (501+ Employees, 361% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re Ada, a brand interaction platform that empowers brands to live up to their promises and have more—and more valuable—interactions with the people who love them. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 2.9 billion brand interactions for the world’s fastest growing enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook, and Shopify. In May 2021, we raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and officially became a global unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
The passion of our people and dedication to their craft continues to drive our dramatic global growth.
Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As a Senior Product Manager on our machine learning team, you’ll own and lead innovation dor a key area of Ada’s core technologies. Your goal will be to launch and scale ML-led products that deliver value to our brands through personalization and automation. You’ll have total ownership of all product management activities, including go-to-market planning, running beta testing and gathering customer feedback. As a key actor in our machine learning team, you’ll play a strategic role in enabling Ada’s vision to empower brands to treat everyone like a VIP.
- 5+ years experience in product management/management consulting/product development
- Deep customer empathy and ability to use research methods and data analysis to identify and prioritize new product opportunities, drive go-to-market strategies and design discussions
- Strong technical acumen in machine learning, ability to make informed decisions, challenge assumptions and communicate clearly to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to influence across teams and to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a focus on engaging storytelling
- Self-driven and capable of navigating through uncertainty
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with NLP models (e.g. transformers language models)
- Previous experience at a high-growth startup
What You'll Do
- Establish the vision and roadmap for key product areas of machine learning
- Lead execution on your team to deliver ML-led product initiatives from discovery to general availability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business priorities and deliver value through machine learning products
- Enable incredible conversational experiences for our brands on Ada’s natural language technologies through personalization and automation, in collaboration with your design and engineering counterparts
- Establish a strong team culture that embodies our values of authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity
Outcomes – In the next 12 months you will…
- Have successfully delivered product releases involving cross-team dependencies
- Help Ada in making strategic decisions to strengthen and scale its core ML technologies
- Push product features that enable personalization across Ada’s product offering
- Contribute to Ada’s data strategy
• Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
• Unlimited vacation
• Wellness account
• Extended health coverage
• Dental/optical/travel insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee and family assistance plan
• Flexible work schedule
• Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
• In-house social worker
• Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
• Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success—it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.