Sounder (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Sounder is the end-to-end podcast management platform that brings Audio Intelligence to creators and media publishers. For years, creators and publishers have depended solely on their own instincts when making important decisions about their content. Data and insights have been missing from the industry.
With Sounder, there’s a new way to operate. Creators can blend their creativity with contextual data and insights to supercharge their growth. Publishers can unlock new advertising opportunities, deepen audience engagement, and drive content discovery.
If you’re passionate about the creator economy and the future of audio, you’ve found the right place. Apply from anywhere, and join our remote team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sounder’s Product team is responsible for discovering and delivering product experiences that execute the mission and vision objectives. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a key member of Sounder’s Product team, responsible for developing and executing against the product vision and roadmap for Sounder’s Audio Data Cloud.
What You’ll Do
- Daily collaboration between engineering and design to understand and validate customer needs with a focus on splitting that work up into incremental strategic releases
- Conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to surface customer problems and needs
- Measure and report on product metrics and impact, and use that data to recommend product enhancements
- Coordinate with marketing, customer experience, sales and operations to ensure the successful rollout, communications, and adoption of the product
- Evangelize the product’s mission and vision in both qualitative and quantitative aspects to your team and the entire company
- Become an expert in podcasting technology and the overall audio industry
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of professional experience with 4+ years of product management experience at a tech-first company
- A proven track record of planning and shipping successful products
- BA/BS in an analytical field such as economics, math, computer science, engineering
- Creative problem solver with the ability to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills, both oral and written
- Technical experience: you must understand the technical implications of the product decisions you make
- An attention to detail and an eye for great user experiences
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced work environment
- An “understand, prototype, validate and then build” mentality and a team player above all
- You should be obsessed with podcasts!
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
- A rare, ground-floor opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving hard challenges and changing the world in a fast-growing industry just getting started
- We have a remote-friendly culture—while we would love for you to work with colleagues at times out of the NYC office, our employees can work from anywhere
THE SOUNDER STORY
Sounder builds Audio Intelligence tools for independent audio creators, media publishers, and audio platforms. Our team was founded in 2019 by Google and Spotify executives and is currently distributed worldwide. As a Sounder employee, we believe you can work from wherever you do your best work.
Sounder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.