We are looking for a SeniorProduct Manager, Cloud-Native to join our Global product management team.
As a Senior Product Manager, Cloud-Native, you will play a key role in managing the lifecycle of Redis Labs’ Kubernetes product offerings, cloud-native operations as well as our integration with key ecosystem partners.
The successful candidate will balance initiative and self-motivation with an ability to work with geographically and culturally diverse teams, internal to Redis Labs as well as partner and customer teams. You are curious and inquisitive about what makes a product tick as well as detailed oriented and disciplined to record what you learn and create product requirements, documentation and communicate in verbal form to audiences of various skill levels. You enjoy listening to partners and customers and can successfully navigate business-oriented and engineering organizations to achieve your goals.
If you are passionate about helping software developers and operators use cloud-native technology to power modern applications this is the right challenge for you.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis Labs helps organizations reimagine how quickly they can process, analyze, make predictions with, and take action on the data they generate. As the home of Redis, the most popular open-source database, we provide a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We’re a unicorn with a company valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We’re growing fast and expanding our staff across our five global offices.
- Define detailed product requirements in collaboration with our engineering team and key company stakeholder
- Manage the product lifecycle for one or more of our partner eco-system integrated product offerings (IBM/RedHat, VMware, GCP, among others)
- Work closely with our Redis Labs partner management, sales enablement, marketing, and customer success to integrate the product with our business processes
- Collaborate within the product management team to prioritize product requirements across our portfolio
- Act as the primary product evangelist within our organization, with our partners and to the greater community
- Current experience with Kubernetes, containers and cloud-native technologies is mandatory
- 5+ years experience in software product management or equivalent experience in an enterprise organization
- You can clearly articulate, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information
- You’re comfortable with code and have some experience writing code
- Prior experience with databases; stateful workloads
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience in software and/or a technology relevant field
- Experience with NoSQL databases (extra points for Redis experience)
- Experience working on product offerings for operators (IT, DevOps)
- Experience working on software modernization project in an Enterprise environment
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure: Azure, GCP, AWS and others
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.