Pantheon (501+ Employees, 104% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
As a Senior Product Manager- CMS, you will define how WebOps teams of developers, designers, and marketers collaborate on their websites to move quickly from idea to execution. Your experience with CMS and developer applications will be instrumental in driving Pantheon forward.
You will partner with our customers, prospects, and customer-facing teams to understand the challenges WebOps teams have. You will define the long-term vision alongside your team with an iterative approach to testing and delivering on that vision.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to establish pain points, solutions, and road map with a focus on CMS
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping, technical design, and iterative product development with design and engineering
- Ensure impactful product launches and successful long-term adoption
- Lead an informed, inspired, and engaged agile team
- Develop KPIs for CMS teams, and run agile sprints alongside engineering
- Establish best practices for documentation, and lead by example
What you Bring to the Table
- Deep experience working on CMS (WP, Drupal, etc)
- Strong product management principles for developing a long-term vision while delivering iteratively to validate your vision
- Skills with translating the value provided to non-technical teams of deeply technical products
- 6+ years' experience leading products from inception to launch with business-impacting post-launch iterations (developer tools/applications experience highly preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to use qualitative and quantitative data sources to inform decision-making
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands in an agile environment
- Ability to establish collaborative workflows, and communicate information clearly at all levels of the company
- Integrity and honesty – you are a trusting and trusted individual
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact [email protected] Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security