Miinto (201-500 Employees, 86% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are the fastest growing online fashion platform in Europe, connecting shoppers, boutiques and brands across 14 different markets. Founded in 2009, we are home to more than 600 employees from more than 15 nationalities across offices in Copenhagen, Warsaw, Milan, Oslo, Amsterdam and Paris, with an increasing amount now working remotely in other areas.
By joining Miinto, you will become part of a diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you on our mission to empower the world’s best dressed people.
We know that the bar at Miinto is high, and we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities. We respect each other and try to learn as much as possible from our diversity.
As a Senior Product Manager you will learn to champion our partners, internal subject matter experts and providers. By expanding our backoffice product line you will drive efficiency/effectiveness of our teams and therefore influence business results. This means you will be in the position to define the roadmap by gathering feedback from multiple sources and creating a prioritised backlog. By enabling a multidisciplinary team with data, user feedback, processes, needs and problems you will have an opportunity to shape Miinto’s inner way of working.
You will be translating the company’s long term strategy into specific product milestones, identifying missed opportunities and implementing measurable changes that will allow us to continue our exponential growth on a global scale.
If you are an experienced product manager, who believes user experience married with clearly defined processes can drive business impact, this position is for you!
What you’ll do (weekly):
- Create and maintain a prioritized backlog for the Partner & Backoffice tech team.
- Participate actively in weekly tech team events (Daily, Planning, Refinement, Reviews, Retrospectives).
- Participate actively in weekly/monthly product team meetings providing visibility and context.
- Liaise with several internal business stakeholders and tech teams aligning the cross functional team (user research, design, engineering, development and data) to embrace Miinto’s vision and contribute towards it.
- Gather requirements and manage expectations from internal stakeholders regarding the Partner and Backoffice’s team roadmap.
- Keep up to date documentation on pain points/needs, relevant findings, business cases/hypotheses to test and ultimately all her/his products in terms of usage and functionality.
- Monitor product performance through data and feedback.
Short and long term projects:
- Short term: Delivering, adapting when needed the current Partner Management backoffice product and researching the following milestones in the back office area.
- Long term: Work with area’s leadership and stakeholders to build a product vision and roadmap, creating business cases and driving future product development. Scoping the following applications to be added to the Miinto Backoffice product line with the support of the area’s Leadership.
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent English with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to self-direct and work independently within a fast paced and rapidly growing environment.
- 3+ years of previous experience as a Product Manager for B2B SaaS company, D2C/ecommerce or marketplace backoffice industry is a plus.
- Experience with developing and understanding requirements for business cases with focus in the supply chain (procurement/inventory/freight/fulfilment/logistics) problem space.
- Familiar with customer support processes from an operational point of view.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles with experience using SCRUM framework or similar.
- Analytical person with a process and service-oriented mindset, able to partner with individuals at all levels.
- Creative problem-solver who enjoys managing multiple, competing priorities with an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively.
- User focused product manager that is able to contribute with or lead engineering/business led initiatives with critical impact in the customer’s/internal teams’ experience.
- User research knowledge, with good analytical skills to drive prioritization: knowledge of tools typically used for quantitative or qualitative research, like PowerBI, Excel, Google Analytics, DataStudio, HotJar, Usertesting or similar.
Nice to have:
- BS degree in relevant field.
What to expect from us:
- You have the option to either work from our lovely office in Copenhagen, or remote from any other location in Denmark. If you prefer to work remotely, you can use our remote package to travel to our Copenhagen office once in a while to meet up with your team.
- Daily catered lunch – partly covered by Miinto, and weekly breakfast on Fridays – covered by Miinto.
- Unlimited snacks, fruit, great coffee, tea and a variety of soft drinks at the office.
- Miinto work-outs every Friday fully paid by the company.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A truly multicultural, respectful work environment – we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities.
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration.
- A ton of fun because we like what we do.
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto/Showroom.
- Also, additional benefits depending on the location you are working from (for e.g. . private medical health care, sports card, life assurance etc.).The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.
Please send your CV in English.