Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we’re able to hire eligible candidates for this role from any location in Australia and New Zealand. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly Recruitment team further
As a Senior Product Manager at Atlassian, you will advance our mission to unleash the potential in every team and lay the foundations that underpin the success of Atlassian’s cloud business. Join our Cloud Platform Adoption team as we make our platform more self-serve for all our products including Jira, Confluence, Trello, Bitbucket, Atlas, Compass and many more.
You will focus on the problems facing our Cloud platform consumers who want to take full advantage of the benefits of the Cloud platform seamlessly. You’ll deeply understanding their needs, and build solutions that help them embrace the Atlassian Cloud platform. You will drive the central Platform Adoption roadmap and projects to make platform seamless and self-serve.
You will collaborate with other Adoption PM’s, UX designers, Engineers, Architects and various platform teams to bring this vision to life via key platform-wide strategic initiatives and projects.
In this exciting role you will get to:
- Understand the complex world of platform and define opportunities to make platform self-serve via a long term central Platform Adoption roadmap
- Gather, define and document requirements for platform self-serve projects by understanding the needs of various product and platform teams. Work closely with other PM’s and cross-functional leaders/teams to ensure appropriate capability and UX prioritization and alignment.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams
- Work with UX and engineering counterparts via rituals such as sprint planning, backlog grooming and prioritization to maximize delivery and impact
- Continuously evolve and make platform better by collecting feedback from all platform producers and consumers on their adoption –journey. Convert this feedback into tangible projects.
- Define metrics and report regularly on adoption and platform self-serve progress for the various projects
On your first day you will have;
- Strong experience in a dynamic Product Management role, ideally at a fast-growing software company
- Significant experience defining and launching features that meet the needs of our customers and our business
- Ability to paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams and senior stakeholders
- You love obsessing over your customers, and working directly with design and engineering to ship delightful products. Balance UX and engineering requirements using various prioritization techniques.
- Ability to prioritize opportunities, balance the needs of our customers with those of our business, and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Good instincts matched with deep analytical thinking. You’re comfortable defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics
- A track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organization. You’ll make sure everyone is on the same page and love to work with you.
It’s great but not required, if you have;
- BE/BS/BA with an emphasis in technology, IT or operations; Masters or MBA preferred
- Experience working on platform initiatives crafting and delivering stellar technical products and features
- Experience working on enterprise-focused areas (B2B)
- Experience working with acquisitions or product integrations would be a plus
More about our team
The Cloud Platform Adoption team delivers value to customers faster by unlocking the power of Platform via a frictionless and self-serve experience. We work with a variety of product teams at Atlassian to enable them to maximize the benefit they can derive from the platform. We also work with platform teams to continuously improve platform and make it self-serve.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .