Ramp (201-500 Employees, 813% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 5000 businesses are spending an average of 3.3% less and closing their books 8 times faster, thanks to Ramp’s finance automation platform that enables billions of dollars of purchases each year.
Founded in 2019, Ramp has seen nearly 10x year-over-year growth which has led to a valuation of $8.1 billion in just over 3 years. Its investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The team is made up of talented leaders from some of the leading financial services and fintech companies—Capital One, Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Visa—as well as high-growth technology companies like Facebook, Spotify, Zendesk, Uber, Dropbox, and Instacart. Recently named Fast Company’s most innovative finance company, Ramp is NYC’s fastest-growing startup and America’s fastest-growing corporate card.
About the Role
As the product leader owning Ramp's platform function, you will define and evolve our end-to-end platform product vision, strategy and execution by leading a core team of engineers and designers to build amazing products for our internal teams. We’re looking for someone who can partner and collaborate across various internal teams, has a deep understanding of our customers and technology, and deliver financial products to streamline complex business flows via a fantastic user experience.
What You’ll Do
- Own the platform product roadmap, focusing on internal systems ranging from payments, data, communication, integrations, internal tools, shared services, APIs, etc.
- Deliver internal products and experiences by combining a deep understanding of business strategy with creative product strategy and technical acumen
- Help Ramp reach millions of businesses by building scalable systems
- Leverage data and customer feedback to constantly iterate and evolve product offerings
- Contribute to the vision, strategy, and processes that allow Ramp to grow the product management function at various stages of our growth
What You Need
- BA/BS in a technical or analytical field
- Minimum 3 years product management experience
- Experience building technical products from ideation to launch
- Deep understanding and passion for platform systems and APIs
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence small teams of engineers towards a common goal
- Experience evaluating product decisions and prioritization trade-offs, leveraging large datasets to make data-driven product decisions, and collaborating with multiple stakeholders and large cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience in high growth startups
- Experience building complex financial products
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- OneMedical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual education reimbursement
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend; Headspace annual membership
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support