This is a remote position.
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Our Product Managers work closely with partners and cross-functional teams to build the right things, in the right way at all stages of the product life cycle.
Senior Product Managers at Ad Hoc have a track record of success delivering digital solutions at scale. They work with clients to define business goals, identify opportunities, develop road maps, and manage the iterative delivery of new products and services. As client-facing technologists, they are skilled at communicating impact and opportunity to a wide range of audiences and influencing decision-making.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- Minimum/General Experience: 5+ years’ experience in managing agile software development projects
- Functional Responsibility: leading scrum teams, daily stand-ups, writing user stories, backlog grooming, coordinating team activities.
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work or training experience. *8 years of additional hands on experience in a relevant field and a high school diploma may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working on a SALESFORCE platform, preferred
What You’ll Do
- Lead workshops and other activities aimed at defining the problem to be solved, generating hypotheses, promoting ideation, and managing tradeoffs.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative feedback to facilitate decision-making and to inform the future of the products we build with the government.
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback for Ad Hoc product staff.
- Help tell the story of our work in terms of “why, what, and how” and advocate for more iterative and human-centered ways of working within government.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically 4 or more years leading cross-functional teams to deliver impactful digital products/services.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Product track record to include product development from stage 0 to launch in complex environments
- Experience and comfort working at all stages of the product lifecycle – building and scaling a product from 0 to 1 and the ability to toggle between the big picture and day to day.
- Previous consulting and or digital agency experience – you know how to work with customers and stakeholders to build consensus and guide decision-making.
- Strong facilitation skills; experienced at leading kickoff workshops, discovery/prototyping sprints, road-mapping exercises, and prioritization efforts with clients and teams.
- Experience leading, coaching and mentoring other product managers.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance Stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.