Ramp Network (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will take ownership of very interesting products behind our Risk & Compliance area – this includes internal products as well as integrations with leading industry providers. You will have end-to-end responsibility: from strategy to execution.
Why this role is a great opportunity for you?
- results of your work have high visibility to the organization and C-Level,
- you will contribute to our OKR-based strategy by leading focus groups,
- on top of that, you will expand your knowledge by participating in a fully paid by Ramp – Reforge program with top-notch Product Managers from Slack and Uber among others.
- product execution – help with formulating and managing the backlog, from understanding the business needs, gathering the requirements, facilitating the meetings, setting up priorities, and refining scope with the product team to give the best product value possible to our users and stakeholders, at the same time, driving our business needs,
- industry insights – understand the trends in fintech & crypto regulations as well as fraud prevention,
- client insights – run proper Continuous Discovery process. Using tools like UserTesting or Maze to capture users’ data and analyze them. Talk with our analytics team to define product metrics to better understand and improve our product,
- vision and strategy – take full ownership of defining product vision and strategy which help us define product OKRs to drive better product outcomes,
- leadership – mentor and support our cross-functional product teams. Always look at how to improve processes and tools that we are using to drive better product outcomes.
What we are looking for in candidates
- proven product experience: from discovery to delivery,
- deep understanding of Product development lifecycle, including Discovery, Delivery, Continuous Discovery, Hypothesis Validation, Running Product Experiments,
- experience in fraud prevention, AML, compliance – preferably in fintech or web3 products,
- experience in running and mentoring cross-functional teams,
- outcome over output approach.
Our recruitment process
1. Phone screening
2. Product interview – 60 min
3. Domain interview – 60 min
4. Final interview – 60 min
PLN 22 500 – 28 000 net on an invoice on a B2B contract monthly (or equivalent on an employment contract) in PL
GBP 80 000 -120 000 gross annually in UK
stock options in a rapidly growing company,
26+ fully paid holidays (or more if you need it),
working in hybrid mode from comfy workspaces located in London, Warsaw or Wroclaw; or working remotely within EU (traveling to the office once a month for a few days),
♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner – fully on us in Poland; health insurance coverage in other European countries,
newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
relocation package supporting you and your closest ones in case you want to move to Poland, Warsaw,
⛰️ annual company retreat,
making decisions, having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, the potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Psst. If you’re not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world and has the potential to turn it upside down. We know that it is time to reverse the model we got used to, where the top 1% decide on everything. Blockchain democratises entertainment, and wealth, builds new opportunities for community-driven innovation, and shakes up the ancien regime. We’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is here to help move the needle.
The bottom-up revolution is already on the move and there is still some space onboard. Ramp is here to use the knowledge of finance and technology to make business more open to everyone to join in and make crypto easier. Interacting with crypto-powered apps still feels intimidating for most. We work to unlock a future where crypto is as easy to use as eCommerce is today.
We believe in technology-driven change. We are a part of the decentralised revolution. For us, that means adding value to the world through an individual approach and critical eye. Our operating framework is built on passion & hunger. We gathered the best-in-class team to work together on things that matter. We want you to feel challenged and motivated by the company you have and give the same feeling to your teammates.
If you share our values and approach, there is a space for you at Ramp!