Tempus (501+ Employees, 53% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
As a Senior Product Manager at Tempus, you’ll be on the front lines of our battle to develop and deliver cutting-edge, modern technology into the hands of clinicians. The software we’re developing is the culmination of input from scientists, clinicians, pathologists, engineers, data scientists, and some of the top academic oncology centers in the world. We’re expanding the team of product managers who bring those inputs together to design, scope, and build solutions to some of the toughest problems in cancer care.
What You'll Do:
- Immerse yourself in the tough problems we’re solving, and team with scientists, engineers, and designers to develop elegant software solutions to solve those problems
- Own the product roadmap for a subset of Tempus’ products, and partner with Product Managers and the Senior Director of Product to find the best way to execute quarterly and sub-quarterly goals.
- Work with developers, scientists, and operations teams to deliver product releases that are stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, and performance goals
- Conduct deep product analysis and use the data to guide the short- and long-term roadmap for the team
- Owns stakeholder communication and expectation management around roadmap and delivery timelines for your products
- Test release candidates and participate in the Product Management approval process for deployments
- Lead operational change management for production changes and any related workflow impacts
- Serve as the direct line of communication with users of your products to maintain a constantly evolving backlog of future enhancements
- 5+ years of technical experience building software in the tech or biotech industry preferred
- Experience working with agile software development teams
- A history of building and using product analytics to drive decisions using tools such as SQL, Tableau, Plotly
- Experience with software development and project management tools (JIRA, Trello, etc.)
- Ability and interest to quickly ramp up on new concepts in the fields of genomics, oncology, and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to act as translator among diverse teams of biologists, medical professionals, engineers, operators, and data scientists.