Universal Tennis Rating - UTR (51-200 Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Universal Tennis
Universal Tennis is on a mission to grow the sport through innovative events and a global digital marketplace centered around level-based play. Universal Tennis creates opportunities and pathways for players from all over the world, in all stages of life, to find better matches and unlock a more fun and flexible tennis experience. To learn more, visit www.universaltennis.com.
Why Universal Tennis?
Universal Tennis is a remote-friendly, people-driven company on a mission to revolutionize the game of tennis through technology and data. We want to work with people who are team-oriented, willing to roll up your sleeves and always maintain a high bar for excellence.
- Creator of the UTR Rating, which is considered the gold standard and the world’s most accurate singles and doubles tennis rating system
- Silicon Valley based, profitable and high-growth
- Backed by impressive investors in sports, technology and media including Amazon, Roger Federer’s Team8, Novak Djokovic, Endeavor/IMG, Tennis Channel, Tennis Australia and Larry Ellison
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a key member of Universal Tennis’ product team. This is an amazing opportunity to work closely with a group of designers, product managers and engineers who are customer-obsessed and love to make data-informed product decisions.
The work you do will shape the way people find tennis events, connect with others who share a passion for tennis and help providers run their business. With this role, you will have the opportunity to work on new player and provider experiences including across web and mobile.
This position reports to the Chief Product Officer.
What You’ll Do
- Own, develop and drive the vision and roadmap for your dedicated product areas that aligns with Universal Tennis’ long-term vision
- Collaborate with design and engineering on your team to define product specs, estimate efforts and deliver against release deadlines
- Track and report on feature adoption and impact, and use data to recommend feature enhancements
- Deeply understand our users by participating in research. You will be meeting directly with our customers, including internal customers, to understand their needs
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including senior executives and vertical owners to deliver business impact
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with expertise in building two-sided marketplaces or B2C products.
- Mobile experience (web and iOS) and payments experiences strongly preferred
- Sports and/or International experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, MS/MBA preferred
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and meet timelines
- Ability to create low-medium fi designs (or willingness to learn)
- Strong drive and self-motivated product leader who thrives in a fast paced environment
- You want to be part of a high-growth startup with high degree of responsibility and potential for growth
- Fully remote – The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA but this position can work in the US/Canada time zone
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with long term and short term disability
- Flexible working hours and PTO
- 401 (k)