Humana (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Humana’s Primary Care Organization (PCO) is looking for 2 experienced and passionate Senior Product Marketers to join the PCO’s Field Marketing team. One will support the Dallas/Ft. Worth/AZ market and the other will support the KY/TN/Atlanta, GA market. We are looking for an individual who is hyper customer focused and has the ability to understand complex business models and develop marketing strategies that deliver on desired business outcomes.
As a senior-focused healthcare provider, and subsidiary of one the nation’s leading integrated health companies, Humana, the Primary Care Organization (PCO) puts the needs of seniors at the forefront of everything we do. Our multidisciplinary team goes above and beyond to make our centers a leading health and wellness destination for communities in key Medicare markets. Our national primary care centers provide value-based care and represent nearly 200 physician practices and 450 clinicians.
The Primary Care Organization is in the midst of a significant growth strategy that requires a key focus on acquisition of new customers/patients and retention of current customers/patients while driving engagement across both. A critical component of the growth strategy is the ability to hire and retain best-in-class Physicians and talent in addition to cultivating relationships with a key cohort, health plan brokers and agents. We have the opportunity to build brand awareness in key markets and defend its position in others. This will require the development of marketing strategies that deliver at the brand-level while also delivering on market-level business dynamics and needs.
As a Senior Product Marketer, you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of marketing strategies, campaigns and programs for Humana’s Primary Care Organization supporting the Conviva Care Centers and CenterWell brands. You will produce market-level plans for your assigned market(s), collaborate with our growth team to drive local community and broker engagement as well as serve as the marketing subject-matter-expert for local market leadership.
Key Role Functions
- Lead the development and execution of a market-level marketing strategy that supports PCO’s overall objectives with a clear focus on growth and engagement marketing across key audiences – the customer and the broker/agent community
- Serve as the marketing expert for PCO’s market-level leadership team and partner closely with Product Marketing colleagues to align annual marketing plans and market-level strategies
- Develop deep understanding of market-level consumer insights; understand emerging trends and competitive environment; contribute innovative ideas for products and marketing solutions to team
- Establish and track key performance indicators (i.e. lead generation and conversions), consistently report outcomes to key stakeholders and employ test and learn methodologies for rapid iterations
- Partner closely with our growth team to understand their business strategies and objectives while also leveraging them as a source for consumer intelligence
- Responsible for the implementation and activation of local marketing strategies
- Ability to navigate a matrixed environment, build relationships with cross-functional partners and hold teams accountable to deliver
- Lead by example by emulating behaviors consistent with the new ways of working, as well as Humana and Conviva values
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience
- 3+ years of building and executing highly impactful product marketing strategies
- Positive track record of driving customer engagement with new products, services, and/or experiences
- Deep empathy for the customer and ability to translate complexities into simple, comprehensible communications
- Persuasive story teller who has demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders; executive presence
- Expert knowledge and use of marketing frameworks
- Ability to identify actionable insights and translate them into winning marketing strategies
- Strategically oriented, critical thinker, resourceful, influential, problem solver
- Highly collaborative mindset and excellent relationship-building skills, including the ability to engage many diverse stakeholders and SMEs, and win their co-ownership in outcomes
- Strong bias for results, self-starter with strong organizational skills, who is thorough and demonstrates a lot of initiative and follow-through.
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications and Business
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Experience working in agency marketing
- Experience building compelling PowerPoint presentations for executive leadership
- Preferably live in FL, but position is remote
Covid-19 Vaccine/Testing Requirement
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
Work at Home/Remote Requirements
- Must ensure designated work area is free from distractions during work hours and virtual meetings
- Must provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a workspace (Satellite and Hotspots are prohibited). A minimum standard speed of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) for optimal performance of is required
- This position may require up to 20% travel.
Scheduled Weekly Hours