At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
For this new function, Hopin is seeking a strong candidate to establish the team and rapidly create and launch a winning industry and solutions marketing strategy. This candidate must have proven leadership skills, industry and solutions marketing experience, and proven expertise in successfully establishing new marketing processes. The candidate requires a combination of strategic thinking and tactical execution, and will be responsible for building out a team of industry/solution marketers. A successful candidate will be able to analyze and understand the market and customer opportunity, to then create the appropriate industry and solution marketing strategy including targeted messaging, positioning, sales collateral and training. Cross-functional leadership is critical. This position works closely with the core product marketing team, demand generation, customer marketing, corporate marketing, sales leadership and other key stakeholders.
- Drive the vision, messaging, and go-to-market strategy across Hopin’s vertical industries and horizontal solutions, working closely with Hopin’s product management, sales and marketing teams.
- Oversee the industry & solutions marketing team’s activities and go-to-market strategies for positioning Hopin’s new and existing products to target markets, including use case definition, sales plays, campaign content and more.
- Help evolve Hopin’s industry and line of business solutions and help establish Hopin’s leadership position in target verticals by keeping an eye on market trends and competitive landscapes, evaluating customer needs, understanding win/loss details and prioritizing activities with product management.
- Partner with Sales leadership to set product pipeline and adoption goals, execution strategies, and track / analyze performance across key industries and solutions.
- Champion and execute Product Marketing best practices.
- Apply operational rigor, utilize data-driven insights and identify scalable strategies to support the needs of a fast-growing GTM team.
- Manage, inspire, and grow a diverse, high-performing team of industry and solution product marketers across a distributed set of offices globally.
- Build and sustain exceptional culture whilst developing outstanding, diverse and empowered teams with exceptional product marketing skills.
- 6+ years of technology industry and solutions marketing, preferably working in SaaS, video or web-conferencing platforms, and high-growth environments.
- People-focused leader with the ability to build and mentor talented and collaborative global teams.
- Experience presenting to customers, partners and senior executives.
- Strong understanding of content marketing.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a pragmatic, data-driven mindset.
- Keen ability to bring customer-centric perspective into go-to-market & product development processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.