Urbint (51-200 Employees, 192% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
100% Remote – Hiring in the US and Canada Only
At Urbint, our mission is to create safer and more resilient communities using AI. We are passionate about taking data about our changing world – from climate, to urbanization, to infrastructure risk – and harnessing it to allow utilities and infrastructure operators to predict and prevent threats and meaningfully reduce risk. We are a tight-knit team working together to create and deliver cutting-edge technology to deliver insights that keep people safe.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
Urbint is looking for an ambitious, strategically sophisticated Senior Product Marketing Manager with experience building product marketing programs from the ground up. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and evolving technology company and have a meaningful impact right away as part of a tight-knit marketing team.
At Urbint, you will play a crucial role in our growth by designing a product marketing program that elevates our solutions in the minds of our customers and prospects, speaks to their most urgent needs, and clearly articulates the value of our technology, in order to motivate them to work with us.
We are looking for an experienced and scrappy product marketing professional who excels in both strategy and execution to take Urbint’s product marketing strategy to the next level. You will be a critical link between Marketing, Product, and Sales as you maintain a deep understanding of our product direction and our customers’ needs in order to inform your work. This is the perfect role for someone who thrives in a startup environment and is up for a challenge.
What You’ll Do
- Own product marketing strategy and execution.
- Develop holistic product marketing strategy, including product positioning, value propositions, buyer personas, and custom messaging that resonates with the buying audience and other stakeholders.
- Build a deep understanding of our customers and their needs.
- Create and continually update core product materials, from decks to feature documentation.
- Lead market and competitive analysis by surfacing quantitative and qualitative insights to inform go-to-market strategy.
- Manage competitive information including tracking market moves, creating battle cards, and developing competitive positioning and messaging to influence product development, marketing campaigns and sales enablement.
- In conjunction with product management, lead the product launch process and contribute to strategy for product pricing and packaging.
- Collaborate on sales enablement program, including designing demos, trainings, and sales materials like product one-pagers.
- Be our product and sales teams’ best friend; be a resource and work with them to keep abreast of product evolution and customer feedback.
Who You Are
- 5-7 years of relevant B2B SaaS product marketing experience, including building a product marketing program in a startup environment
- Forward-thinking strategic leader; you’re constantly thinking about what’s next and how to elevate our technology. You proactively propose new plans to get us there.
- Self-starter excited to work on big problems, and with the ability to be effective with minimal supervision.
- Effective written communication skills. Must be able to write compelling product marketing copy.
- Ability to build relationships internally and work with Product, Sales, and Customer Success to define and execute on product marketing strategy
- Collaborative team player
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Knowledge of the utility, energy, and telecommunications infrastructure industries is a major plus.
- Design skills are a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Relevant Experience Required
- Mission Driven – Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient
- We are 100% Distributed – work from almost anywhere
- Competitive compensation packages
- Your health and wellness matters to us, so we offer 100% employer-paid premium options and more…
- Physical Health: Monthly wellness reimbursement to assist with gym memberships and other related activities
- Home Office Reimbursement: Monthly allowance covering utilities (electric, internet) and related home office expenses
- Co-Working: Monthly allowance covering expenses for co-working space
- Professional Development: Generous annual allowance, supporting your growth
- Employee Meals: Weekly lunch allowance
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.