Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote United States and Canada only
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $115 – $130/h
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – long-term, ongoing project
- 3+ years of FinOps experience is a must
- MBA degree program is a must
- A self starter; comfortable in an uncertain environment and with working independently
- Experience with technology vendor management, Cloud providers and others
- Ability to recommend data-driven communication frameworks
- Very strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships, and to influence without authority
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform)