Sprinque (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Sprinque, we are building a B2B checkout platform to power the growth of online commerce among SMEs. We are out to redefine how businesses make payments online. Our vision is to create a brand new online purchasing experience, one in which buyers enjoy a self-service checkout experience with relevant B2B payment options, and terms; while all back-office payment operations are eliminated so merchants can focus on growing their business, not getting paid. The platform is API-driven and seamlessly integrates into digital sales channels, such as online B2B marketplaces, platforms, and eCommerce stores.
We are a remote-first company, with a flexible working policy that accommodates onsite and remote teams alike. This will include some amount of travel to Amsterdam based on the need.
Technology Stack at Sprinque
- We use state-of-the-art cloud services from AWS like Lambda, SQS, ECS, etc.
- Backend technologies – Django(Python), FastAPI
- We use Pulumi to manage our infrastructure.
- Frontend – React.js & Typescript
- Testsuite – Playwright, Pytest etc.
- PostgresDB(RDS) for data storage.
- We love & rely on Gitlab for a lot of things like CI/CD automation, repo management, Kanban boards, and yes, we fully embrace Service-oriented Architecture.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of autotests experience (preferred JS or Python frameworks)
- 2+ years experience in manual (exploratory) testing, experience in applying various test design techniques, ability to create vision and strategy regarding quality for team components
- Strong expertise and skills in decomposing product requirements and designing a test scenario, experience in analyzing different types of technical testing, and choosing actionable items
- Responsible for the team quality of the product.
- Quality assurance in a team that does quick experiments in the product
- Platform – experience with quality assurance for public API and JS SDK (frontend experience). QA for REST API at least.
Things You Might Do
Sprinque is a small, fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you’ll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
- Develop and maintain an automated regression test of the Sprinque product.
- Communicate the status of test development to the appropriate channels
- Communicate test findings to the appropriate channels
- Make contributions to continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Work with Product & Engineering to continuously improve development tooling
- Work with Product Managers to coordinate manual testing of new features
- Solve hard problems primarily by getting the right context from the right people
- Qualify and quantify risk, impact, and effort of work
- Challenge the status quo and affect positive organizational change outside of mandated work.
- Share the right amount of information with the right people, at the right time, and listen effectively
- Provide support to other team members, spread knowledge, and develop the team outside formal reporting structures.
- Invest in tools and processes that lead to outsized impact so that we can be more productive than a similar-sized company. This is a startup so everything can change!
- Most importantly, help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.
- Sprinque ESOP participation
- Remote work setup
- Training and development allowance
- 25 days paid time off per annum
- All local statutory employee benefits