Distributed (51-200 Employees, 114% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re a software development company building the world’s Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team = the best team. We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and on-demand Elastic Teams™. Customers use our platform to scope any software project and are then paired with a fully managed Elastic Team of the world’s best permanent freelancers that deliver it. We have recently secured £5m in Series A funding from Guinness Asset Management and are now hiring a number of exciting roles to add to our fully remote team for exceptional growth ahead.
As a member of the team, you’ll be working with scientists, engineers, product managers, salespeople and operational leaders from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about work. Want to know more? read: https://distributed.co/about
The React Developer will assist with reducing visualization (front-end) and backlog, where the developer will Initially perform pre-release bug fixing and test development, and later progress to features development.
– Build and improve visual tools for application development and data science that enable users to build an end-to-end AI application quickly.
– Developing new user-facing features using React.js
– Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
– Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
– Strong experience with Typescript .
– Experience of performance testing frameworks (Jest).
– Experience with rendering and high resolution visualization.
– GIT experience is a plus. Nice to have: Experience with rendering and high resolution data visualization.
– Understanding to Visualization library (Scichart).
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favorable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation. By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.